Items found?

DeletedUser

machete.png

Peace Negotiations although this is no item of peace.

DeletedUser

Im new to this so i didn't know where to ask this so i figured a thread about items would be close to the right thing. Im looking for tequila and i know you can get it picking aguaves but is there any other way to get it? Im trying to get the entire mexican set but i dont have enough points to do that job.

DeletedUser

Im new to this so i didn't know where to ask this so i figured a thread about items would be close to the right thing. Im looking for tequila and i know you can get it picking aguaves but is there any other way to get it? Im trying to get the entire mexican set but i dont have enough points to do that job.

The only way to get it is working the job picking agaves :)

DeletedUser14029

I can do Picking Agaves, naked (don't look!) with hundreds of LP, coz I am a tank :D

DeletedUser

damn what the hell you smuggling, arms? i thought smuggling was for alcohol man. where's all the rum at?

DeletedUser

damn what the hell you smuggling, arms? i thought smuggling was for alcohol man. where's all the rum at?
I already started a thread about smuggling cause I was wondering about why all the items I found on smuggling with no premium are weapons.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=452581#post452581

About the rum, I always have 5 sets of smuggled goods in my backpack and that of course includes 5 barrels of rum but I sell anything more that goes in excess of that. If you want some just ask some from me but don't tell the custom officers.

DeletedUser

For now I am also finding only weapons. Found Bowie's muzzle-loader, some crossbows and a paperbox :)

DeletedUser15491

« Job report: Grave robber On 4/8/10 at 8:03 AM Delete » Grave robber

motivation.png
89%

2 hours $ 27 25 experience points
luck.png
paper1.png

Man i call this lucky

« Job report: Grave robber On 4/10/10 at 6:55 PM Delete » Grave robber

motivation.png
91%

1 hour $ 14 14 experience points
luck.png
bullchain_metal.png

ring.png

« Job report: Grave robber On 4/15/10 at 5:42 AM Delete » Grave robber

motivation.png
87%

2 hours $ 24 28 experience points
luck.png
machete.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15491

lol, i wish, but i can't :)

also, i got it on my 6th hour :)

and i need it for Hernando's Sword

there is also another tip, do 30 minutes shift because your chances of finding something is higher

The Pro100

Look at my profile, there is Piece 1 :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bowie's Muzzle-loader

While selling guns to Indians I found Bowie's Muzzle-loader 145-155 Damage, purchase price $1480 sales price $740 Requires Level 30
muzzleloader_bowie.png

DeletedUser

Black headband from smuggling ? Is that possible with +80% luck ? :blink:

You got lucky there. :laugh:

hell no, i can't smuggle quite yet. actually, i prolly could if i felt like changing my gear up. but i don't. but seriously, thats what i find. black headbands, and mexican bandanas. lots of mexican bandanas.