Dueling

DeletedUser41

She beat me twice, attacking and defending, i must admit i wasn't my previous agile self, but i expected to win defending, even with some stats in hiding and stamina/leadership for fort battles.

They were both pretty close but deserved her wins, my aim and dodge were still pretty close to my best. That was a month or so back when i came back to this game. I analysed and it was the red dot luck thing but a win is a win.

Requested a couple of friendly duels to see where i stood against a new upcoming dueller. Thats when i decided to re-spec again for more duelling, now forts are more prominent again, i am changing back lol. I need more cash :p

DeletedUser544

well my point was, what is the definition of a "tactics tool"
losing one duel to a high level soldier, to me, doesn't really label someone a "tactics tool"
and if the criteria for being a "tactics tool" is to just lose one duel to a high level soldier, I have news for Miss Sarajevo: she is a tactics tool too because she lost when she challenged me to a duel back in the day, and I am a high level soldier
see what a ridiculous train of logic that is? one single loss to a high level soldier and I can make a blanket statement about a player?

Miss Sarajevo may have beaten you but like you said, its not you at your best because you have partially respec'ed for fort battles

if Miss Sarajevo wants to go around calling people "tactics tools" because they have the guts to actually attack a lvl99 soldier (something most people don't do) and lose, I expect to see a whole slew of reports showing her attacking and defeating high level soldiers
and I haven't seen that; so what gives her the right to not only call into question kman's build and how much tactics he has (which is none of her business), but also to lump on the "tool" moniker which is an insulting phrase and can only be described as name calling?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41

I wouldn't think she meant tool as an offensive term, i read it as a term used to describe a tank/weapon. It has a few meanings.

I am sure it would of been a lost in translation remark.

DeletedUser

My last attack on her and i had good results the last 5 or so times

Total health points
- 676 HP
Total health points
- 1053 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 311 experience points and steals $5 from Miss Sarajevo.

DeletedUser

i shouldnt have said i was doing good against her lol

Total health points
- 1113 HP
Total health points
- 672 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $11 from kingjamesg.

DeletedUser

When they up the level cap I'll play more, won a crap load of duels defending of late including this:

Total health points
- 352 HP

Total health points
- 1268 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $13 from kman288.

I knew you were a tactics tool kman.[/B]

to continue off what roland said, you must also be a tactics tool, cause you couldn't beat me while attacking. you don't know what my skill set up is. for all you know, i may have more appearance than you do, and you have more tactics than i do. therefore i might not succeed when attacking you, but i would still have enough tactics to defeat your lower appearance.

DeletedUser21417

Total health points
- 431 HP

Total health points
- 651 HP aennikos wins the duel, gains 201 experience points and steals $28 from sinoplu

DeletedUser

picture1klq.png

DeletedUser15491

joe ackert
Level 54
Dueling level 95
Challenger
trapper_small.png
Duel location

Galloway
goldseeker_woman_small.png
dushka
Level 70
Dueling level 74 No hit

No hit Strike: Right arm
- 47 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 147 HP No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 154 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Left shoulder
- 54 HP

Strike: Right shoulder
- 183 HP Strike: Right arm
- 47 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 165 HP No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 131 HP No hit

Strike: Head
- 190 HP Total health points
- 148 HP

Total health points
- 970 HP dushka passes out. joe ackert wins the duel, gains 47 experience points and steals $4051 from dushka.

DeletedUser

Because I'm starting to lose all interest in this game, I just went for it...

Total health points
- 175 HP
Total health points
- 165 HP
phonebook passes out. HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 665 experience points and steals $25 from phonebook.
(Note: I would have won regardless of him passing out or not. My last hit at full damage would bring my total damage against PB at 184-188 damage. Granted, PB wasn't in full melee resistance gear, but he did have all duel gear on. Think it's safe to say we hit each other for the minimum...)

Total health points
- 105 HP
Total health points
- 180 HP
HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 651 experience points and steals $75 from Roland Deschain.

DeletedUser14029

The Ultimate Bio-Weapon: THE TANKKKKKK
Where's the Resident-Evil-Styled Rocket Launcher to finish off this Tyrant :p

DeletedUser

I lost to franglon :p

Total health points
- 144 HP
Total health points
- 106 HP
franglon wins the duel, gains 297 experience points and steals $15 from HotNSexy

For 2 resistance duelers dueling each other, it just comes down who guesses correctly with their aim/dodge patterns, cause both will hit for the minimum damage, and that just makes it so dumb.

Thanks phonebook. Getting that much exp is pretty exciting.

DeletedUser14029

HotNSexy...
Your compounded Melee Defence, assuming 205 Toughness and 150 Reflex, is:
205 x 0.75 + 150 x 0.5 x 0.75 = 210
Which means I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E to break :D

Ranged Defence:
150 x 0.75 + 205 x 0.5 x 0.75 = 189.375
Not bad either... Fellow tanks should not attack each other aye ;P

DeletedUser21417

Total health points
- 115 HP

Total health points
- 644 HP aennikos wins the duel, gains 251 experience points and steals $43 from BlackMagic.

DeletedUser21417

Total health points
- 263 HP

Total health points
- 423 HP aennikos wins the duel, gains 250 experience points and steals $29 from dueller.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 350 HP

Total health points
- 1200 HP
MashDK wins the duel and gains 407 experience points. Fkr did not carry any cash and MashDK walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 189 HP
Total health points
- 1213 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 333 experience points and steals $20 from The Kahlua Kid.

Total health points
- 485 HP
Total health points
- 827 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 294 experience points. Miss Sarajevo did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 709 HP
Total health points
- 827 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 305 experience points. Miss Sarajevo did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.