Belle starr's deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You can post all the clues you want, even if you want to post all the ones that matter in one post, but if one more person posts the complete solution, I'm going to have to lock this thread.

DeletedUser

When to look for BSD

Hi,

I'm just thinking about the clues (of course) and it came to my mind that the first quest with Billy tBE was available on Tuesday 30.3. so therefore it would be published in the newspaper on Wednesday (next day). Could it be that the day and time when to look for BSD is linked to the day and time you did 1st duel?
(although, Henry says exactly Thursday)

Another reasoning why to look for BSD in the morning is that it is in the morning when newspaper is delivered :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I'm just reading the topics, thinking...

---
Have a nice day
Bikes forever

DeletedUser

So... this are the clues.

a) "Maya doesn't seem happy. I think something upset her a few days ago."

b) "Henry said there was something printed about Billy the Blind Eagle. I hope there are no hard feelings after the duel?"
"Hmmm Billy was in last Thursdays paper. How do I get that now. I hope Henry saved it."

c) "I will get my best clothes on and see him. I really hope there are no hard feelings after we parted last time..."

d) People in foruns are saying you must take off ur gun..(also from last twitter msg.. no hardfeelings = no need to go there armed)
Also brazilian people said a guy got it just after 10:00 am..

all clues here, all informations here, if you read this...you will get belle star

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17048

i think i almost have it, just have to wait till tomorrow to see if time applies

DeletedUser

So... this are the clues.

a) "Maya doesn't seem happy. I think something upset her a few days ago."

b) "Henry said there was something printed about Billy the Blind Eagle. I hope there are no hard feelings after the duel?"

c) "I will get my best clothes on and see him. I really hope there are no hard feelings after we parted last time..."

d) People in foruns are saying you must take off ur gun..(also from last twitter msg.. no hardfeelings = no need to go there armed)
Also brazilian people said a guy got it just after 10:00 am..

And this is all you need :p Test it next week if you feel like it :)

Just want to add that people thought you could do this quest everyday so they started testing everything they could imagine.. and between all the fake tips and the silly lies given everyone in the process everyone started to complicate... The answer to this is pretty simple.. and it was most people's first guest.. they just had to try it on a thursday.

If you dont enjoy the challenge that much just msg me and i'll tell you

DeletedUser

you can onlu do the quests on thursdays..

That isn't true.You can do that quest on every monday.The hour is 1-3 in morning,you must have equiped a train ticket and you must have an Precise Deringer.
EDIT:It's a joke.I know the real secret,but I don't tell it.
2ND EDIT:
Listen, that's sure a wrong clue...

What need Billy to rob a bank???Rounds... At 03:00 AM

No,it's a very smart clue.That's true.Think.But if you want,get up at 3:00 AM and play The West.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21417

could someone tell me how to find belle star deringer?
I would be appreciate:)

DeletedUser

Hi everyone! Can someone confirm that this is the quest with id 387? Thanks :)

DeletedUser

Could anyone send me a private message with the answer please?

thanks in advance. i got lost so many clues... o_O

DeletedUser

Since some people can't resist giving the complete solution, it's locked. santogold posted all the clues you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.