Duel History

DeletedUser

It would be nice if each player could have a Duel History that would list the Challenger/Defender with the final score of duel and w/l.
It could display a running list something like this...
Consider me player A and other player B...

Player A Duel history: Wins-Losses

<Date> Challenged by <player B> : <player A> loses Y-X
<Date> Challenged <player B> : <player A> wins X-Y

It would make it easier to post duel results to one's teammates on the town forum if we could click and paste the one line for that fight or small block of lines if there are multiple fights with one other player rather than the whole turn-by-turn results that show now. It could be linked off of the Character Page...maybe even all the players Duels for the town could be linked like this in the Mortician building of the town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The total rankings are available via Rankings, but I do agree that it should be displayed on the character's page, and/or on the saloon page, rather than us having to chase it down every time. As to a history, i'm not too keen with that, as it would provide just a bit too much information. If you wanted to keep track of your own history, just don't delete any of your duel reports.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

just don't delete any of your duel reports.

They auto delete though.

I like the idea of personal history. I believe it has been mentioned before about having a page in the mortician for your own personal stats. These could hold all of your different stats/facts etc and also all of your results. Lists of who you have dueled most often, who you have lost to the most times, etc etc.

Then, you should be able to 'publish' your stats by clicking a button, then checking the boxes of the information you wish to publish and clicking another button.

DeletedUser

They auto delete though.

I like the idea of personal history. I believe it has been mentioned before about having a page in the mortician for your own personal stats. These could hold all of your different stats/facts etc and also all of your results. Lists of who you have dueled most often, who you have lost to the most times, etc etc.

Then, you should be able to 'publish' your stats by clicking a button, then checking the boxes of the information you wish to publish and clicking another button.

yeah that would be really cool, in the mortician, when you clicked it, there could have a button like "view your stats", and when you click there, it shows things like total money robbed/lost, greatest rob, won/lost ratio, kills/times killed, greatest your hit/enemy hit, greatest difference...

i keep track of some of those things in my ingame profile, thoug that its pretty annoying to change it every duel!

DeletedUser

I'd like an option in the Mortician so you could see who was attacked and by who in your town. Would only need to be listed as below:

Town Member attacked by XYZ, *** wins the duel (date).

That way the town founders can keep an eye on who's hitting their town without having to chase down players for duel reports. Wouldn't need the damage done or hit locations just who was attacked by who and who won with a date.

Then I've at least got proof of who's hitting my town.