multiple jobs on minimap

DeletedUser

Proposal
Give us the ability to see different jobs on the minimap at the same time. So we know where the selected jobs are close together.

Current Workaround
You have to switch between 2,3,4 or more jobs to see where they are close together. Or you select one job, go to each dot separately and see if your other jobs are nearby as well. A lot of work and hard to remember where those pretty good spots were again.

(I found a pretty good spot by looking at high ranked players with a similar build to see if they're at a better spot)

Details
See screenshot below.

- Open the drop down menu, select "Construct Manor-house". It will show all the blue dots on the minimap.

- Open the drop down menu, select "Exploration". It will show all the green dots on the minimap. As well as the dots from the previous job.

- Open the drop down menu, select "Building railroad station". It will show all the Purple dots on the minimap. As well as the dots from the previous two jobs.

Now you can see where those 3 jobs are close together, like in the middle at the top. You could even switch to another region and see it all instantly.

To remove a job, simply select it again and all its dots will disappear. So Selecting a job will switch between on/off.

You can see which jobs you selected and what color they have in the dropdown list.

Visual Aids
jobsminimap.jpg

Reasoning
At the moment I have 4 top jobs: 71%, 60%, 47% and 45% exp.
There are a lot of places with 2 or 3 of them close together, but then the others are nowhere near it.

This feature would be great for me. I would use it a lot myself.

DeletedUser1105

I thought I had posted this very same idea myself at some point in the past, but I just checked and I haven't - just two different map filter proposals.

I like this idea, and it would definately be of use to a lot of people.

DeletedUser

Yeah that's a good idea because sometimes you have 2 jobs to do and you can use it to compare what's the nearest one

DeletedUser

I like it, but if I have a town, I know where all the jobs are I use regularly without selecting anything. I usually just open the mini map and go straight to the spot where I plan on working.

DeletedUser

I like it, but if I have a town, I know where all the jobs are I use regularly without selecting anything. I usually just open the mini map and go straight to the spot where I plan on working.

Still, it could help newbies. Its a minor suggestion, but I think its a good one.

Deleted User - 819397

I like this. Even if I had the jobs memorized position-wise...it'd still be nice to get it exact spot on. And new players would really enjoy it.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a winner to me, I seem to be in the situation where I'm diving in and out of the map fairly regularly.

It's a bit tougher if you're playing several worlds to keep the best positions in each remembered

DeletedUser

+1 vote from me

This would even be useful for those that memorise work spots - before you memorise them you have to find them :)

DeletedUser

I don't memorize the jobs :D ...

I memorize the town's locations where I go dueling :D ...