The Ride of the Marshals - Sin City and Las Vegas burn

• Thread starter DeletedUser9891
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Too bad Reaperofsouls is giving -FoM- a black mark as far as I'm concerned ... attacking workers just cause they are easy xp is lame .. just my opinion.

My faith has been restored thanks to Rabirius. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9891

If anyone is caught doing such, please let me know. We'll re-educate the person.

You have to think of these Marshals as something like "Angels with dirty faces" *coughs*

I don't hope to think things will be perfect and mistakes won't happen, but we can do what we can to remedy it.

If StariqKech can't control 2 towns, think of what has to happen for 20+

All I can say is that I've had personal dealings with every founder or Diplomat, except in perhaps 2 cases where they are vouched for by the Co-Founder Yuchon Charlie, which is good enough for me.

And you're always welcome to message me too Smitten, I'll be glad to help where I can.

DeletedUser9891

Oh, and when -we- say workers, we mean worker class/builders, adventurers aren't included in that group.

DeletedUser

Oh, and when -we- say workers, we mean worker class/builders, adventurers aren't included in that group.

I do know what workers are ... I was the one who was attacked and I'm a builder and so was 1 of the other builders. But it was taken care of and have had no more problems yet.

DeletedUser4044

Very Nice!

I have always noticed bullies quit when bullied.

I would also like to thank the Marshals for proving to the bad guys some of us TRULY do care about what you do and who you do it to.

The game owes you a debt of gratitude.

Well DONE!!

DeletedUser

Very Nice!

I have always noticed bullies quit when bullied.

I would also like to thank the Marshals for proving to the bad guys some of us TRULY do care about what you do and who you do it to.

The game owes you a debt of gratitude.

Well DONE!!

We aim to please :)

DeletedUser9891

I do know what workers are ... I was the one who was attacked and I'm a builder and so was 1 of the other builders. But it was taken care of and have had no more problems yet.

Sorry Smitten :)

Some others tell me their definition of a "Worker" covers builders or adventurers, even though most of us define a worker as the character class.

And Waysted, glad to see you signing up with us too. As for bullying the bullies, we're just giving them a taste of their own medicine, but are still open to negotiations.

Currently trying to broker a non-aggression pact for builders, hope to hear by weekend there.

So some progress is being made.

And I got StariqKech kicked out of another town... tsk tsk, naughty boy keeps finding towns 14hrs away and then duels people because he thinks they won't travel that far. Cheeky! :nowink:

DeletedUser9891

Thanks!

Ok, todays update.

BattleMachine is not interested in a no builder NAP, so farm on people. They are bragging about how good they are (Dima27, you noob rofl) because he got 8 headshots on a pure builder with 0 dodging, wheeeee. You're so awesome!!! Wish i culd b lyk u!!

StariqKech has found his way home to Vegas after I got him kicked out of another town 15 hours away, and I'm sure he'll be a force to be reckoned with once he changes his adventurer stats over to dueler stats.

We gave a reprieve to LV and SC to try to negotiate the builder deal, but not happening, so we'll be going back to keeping them in bed.

And the funniest thing of all?

Takashi Mike, once of Greek Power, and enemy of Vegas... and blacklisted player... is now in Vegas! Seems they are recruiting any way they can, and leveling up duelers by farming builders.

Keep up the good work, Marshals, we are appreciated and a good number of new towns are signing up daily... once we've checked their bona fides.

DeletedUser9891

Oh, and kudos to Inji for attacking me and not my build team.

He lost but he was brave enough to attack someone a good few levels higher.

I salute you!

DeletedUser

Hi, i am a Founder of Lucky Stop a peaceful town, which is one of the -FoM-

Can i ask, how long is the War going to end?

why cant the Sin city & Las Vegas just surrender ?

i dont understand that.

We only have war with Sin city & Las Vegas from the start of Lucky Stop town, And we tried to pass out some of the members but of course not all of it,
and also they still attacked us especially the Workers, their Duelers has dueled over 2k+ but mine is only 1k+ , their passing out rate is also higher then what they passed out, but i thinking on how they going to survive this...lol

DeletedUser

Hi, i am a Founder of Lucky Stop a peaceful town, which is one of the -FoM-

Can i ask, how long is the War going to end?

why cant the Sin city & Las Vegas just surrender ?

i dont understand that.

We only have war with Sin city & Las Vegas from the start of Lucky Stop town, And we tried to pass out some of the members but of course not all of it,
and also they still attacked us especially the Workers, their Duelers has dueled over 2k+ but mine is only 1k+ , their passing out rate is also higher then what they passed out, but i thinking on how they going to survive this...lol

The war will end when they stop builling GO FOM

DeletedUser9891

The War will probably last forever... and their duel stats are vile now.

Problem is when you have people who don't really care about their townspeople, or people just don't care about being KO they try to get the most of their time by annoying people by trying to hit workers etc

FoM is an ethos and the desire to protect those who can't defend themselves vs the bullies of World 8 seems to be strong

All I have to say is pew pew

76813612.png

73043309.png

55697459.png

54644551.png

Kudos to Syutkin for winning one

66772662.png

61819284.png

51887754.png

10960766.png

In all I had 5 KOs, but motivation dropped a fair bit

If people keep wanting us to even the odds, we're here to do so and also offer shelter in other, more distant towns for the non-military personnel that need it.

Til we get some sign that they'll stop (And Greek Alliance are now hitting builders... bandits) we'll keep wrecking their Saloon scores

DeletedUser

lol im not impressed...

on w4 I usually only attack duelers who give 200+ exp per duel. and im a construction worker, not a pure build.

No waste of energy points or time.

Youre only getting lousy 80 pts.

=]

Just based on experience.

Yes, I am a seasoned player.

DeletedUser4044

lol im not impressed...

on w4 I usually only attack duelers who give 200+ exp per duel. and im a construction worker, not a pure build.

No waste of energy points or time.

Youre only getting lousy 80 pts.

=]

Just based on experience.

Yes, I am a seasoned player.

And you are talking about world 4. It seems on 8 people hit whomever is the easiest target for the most experince..i.e..workers.

Good to see you hitting "up" to get exp. ALOT of the duelers for certain towns on 8 duel nobody they cant beat with ease.

And btw i think KK was trying to prove a point to the people he listed. Not trying to brag about exp earned.

Marshal Waysted

DeletedUser

KittenKicker I have read this whole thread and must commend you all for standing up to the bullies.

I'm town Marshal in our town. You've already met SmittenKitten. She and I founded our town and have went on to form alliances based on much the same attitude of the FoM. Yes we had a run in with one or two from FoM who thought they might get away with hitting our workers.;) SmittenKitten must have taken care of them because they haven't been back.

I may not have much XP but I have lots of heart, and a few sharp claws don't hurt either.:D So I do what I can to protect the citizens of my town. And it doesn't hurt to have a few friends willing to help either. I'm friends with JCally, a federation marshal also, and have rode with this man in raids against towns who think dueling workers and farming them is ok. We are presently in a battle with a town that has much the same attitude as SC and LV. We are hopeful that we can convince them to change their way of thinking about dueling worker class citizens. I fought their town leader twice and got beaten both times. I had to put a quest on hold to do so. And all of this after I had been hit 4 other times by duelers and my health points so low I thought I would have been KOed. But Jcally and a few folks from another allied town came to the rescue and helped a bunch. We actually scared the leader of the town into going to bed so they couldn't be dueled. Apperantly they were that close to being KOed also. I think there were a couple of KOs given to a couple of other town members during this first raid. Needless to say this has all transpired within the last 36 hours. And it might go on for days yet to come.

I just wanted to say consider our town as an ally in this effort to thwart bullies, even though we don't belong to FoM we are still a part of the "Band of Brothers" as JCally stated it to me.

I wish all FoM members good luck and good hunting in their rides. Good job. Keep up the good work.:Dg

Respectfully,

Dusty the CAT
Marshal: Cats Paw

DeletedUser

FoM is an ethos and the desire to protect those who can't defend themselves vs the bullies of World 8 seems to be strong

Well yes, you say that ad nauseum and you declare positions of moral superiority (we don't attack workers) on most of the town flags in your federation. However, you also strongly support and include in your federation vile brigands who attack workers and smaller towns. Until your federation is free of such hypocrisy, I'll personally consider overt bullies more honorable than those who hide under a banner of 'justice' and 'moral superiority' that they don't live up to.

:dry:

DeletedUser

Righ .. which one of your towns is being attacked and by who? Have you even tried to contact anyone about it?

As near as I can tell these are your 2 towns:
Bat Country
Trammel

Correct me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser

Well yes, you say that ad nauseum and you declare positions of moral superiority (we don't attack workers) on most of the town flags in your federation. However, you also strongly support and include in your federation vile brigands who attack workers and smaller towns. Until your federation is free of such hypocrisy, I'll personally consider overt bullies more honorable than those who hide under a banner of 'justice' and 'moral superiority' that they don't live up to.

:dry:

Actually they do try to live up to those standards. And when a -FoM- member is caught dueling workers, outside of a raid on a city that condones dueling workers, that person is dealt with swiftly and justly. Or at least that's my understanding and experience. I have friends who live in -FoM- towns and I have alliances with -FoM- member towns. And any time I've had -FoM- members duel my towns workers those -FoM- members were removed from that town or put on probation. All it takes is a telegram to the offending -FoM- members town founders or council to get it taken care of.

I've also noticed, from past experience, lower level players have a hard time distinguishing different class pictures from one another at times. And when my town workers are dueled the first thing I look at is the level of the attacker. People do make mistakes and I take that into consideration first.

I suggest contacting the town founders of the town the attacker is from and ask them why your workers were attacked. Most times they may not be aware there have been attacks made. And they are usually very cooperative in these kind of maters.

DeletedUser

Righ .. which one of your towns is being attacked and by who? Have you even tried to contact anyone about it?

As near as I can tell these are your 2 towns:
Bat Country
Trammel

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right enough. We've been attacked (workers and all) by the Coppers pretty much since the day we started building. There's a long tale behind negotiations that Lorekeep can share with you. I haven't been involved diplomatically - I'm 'Town Founder' purely for gatekeeping purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.