when will T'West fix this problem..

DeletedUser

builders are worst class in the game..
we dont make most money
we dont find nice items
we cant defend
we dont make money for working in town
and we are always first and esiest to duel..
put many other things here..
and if game continues to be this way i will quit or start new proffesion..
no more buying premium..
been dueled over 130 times already which i won only 4 by accident..
and i am pure contruction builder, not even a dueler..
last time i checked been i the first 100 ppl ranked with that many duels..
that suks..

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but I don't know what you are talking about. I am a builder in world 6 and I make great money, I just won a duel as the defender, I've found all sorts of nice things doing jobs and to be honest, I'm not even dueled that often. When I am dueled the fighters of my town avenge me. Sounds like you are just having bad luck.

Red Falcon

Okay, to the person who started this thread...How strong are you? What level is your guy or girl?

DeletedUser363

Duelers are worst class in the game..
we dont make most money because we don't have high paying jobs
we dont find nice items because we don't have a lot of high luck jobs
we dont make money for dueling enemies of our town
and we are always the hardest to duel and we can't get exp.
no more buying premium..
been dueled over 10 times already which i won only 10 by accident..
and i am pure dueler, not even a builder..
that suks..

DeletedUser

i am 37 on world 5..
you can find me there on ranking list <-same nick
same ppl duel me over and over again 3 -4 times a day..
and even they got bea by my town duelers it doesnt change..
my town lost 2 main bulders already, they just quit. maybe started new class idk..
but this is a issue
builders are hard workers that doesnt look for trouble in real wild west..
but the game goes into wrong direction.. soon there will be more criminals than all others combined.. so who will build the west..

DeletedUser

Hm-a level 37 builder?- and my pure builder just made level 37...

Get hurt dueling? check- but peaceful when your KO'd, or can make 2 or 4 hour money runs. Or just don't join a town.... Besides, you built that Gunsmith so the duelers could defend you..
Can't get good money?? where do you draw the line at "good money"? Iron mining and building windmills usually pay $60 per hour, been doing those since level 30...
Can't find good items? yep, thats true- no Luck jobs greater than 25% till firefighting.
Don't get paid for building?- true, and lousy experience also. If it bugs you, don't do it.

I'm with Shadow Dragon- Dueling is Harder- when you're KO'd, you can't duel, your skill set is all low exp, money and luck jobs, and the builders are always whining at you to "PUNISH" people, which is embarassing when they are better fighters than you....eventually, the only people you can fight never carry money, and you end up taking 300 pts damage even when you WIN the fight...

Criminals will take over... Yep, game is built that way... After town finished, nothing else to do but fight each other. I know of a couple builders on W3 who respecced as duelers after they finished their 3rd town...

DeletedUser3741

Builders are great for rankings because of the xp bonus

DeletedUser

dude builder make great money, first claims, then cofins, then iron mining nd windmills. they also get great exp with easy ranch hous, railstaion, and fort. builders are great are you kiding, oh and firefighting for items

DeletedUser

as it is known in common

"for bad dancer, even genitals are messing in the way"

DeletedUser

builders are worst class in the game..
we dont make most money
we dont find nice items
we cant defend
we dont make money for working in town
and we are always first and esiest to duel..
no more buying premium..
been dueled over 130 times already which i won only 4 by accident..
and i am pure contruction builder, not even a dueler..
that suks..

LOL workers have it made
they are the easiest class to play
i swear the quest are geared for solid construction players for the most part up thru level 27
workers with solid construction skills make tons of cash, even without the cash premium.
you just need to know how to use the bank to counter the duelers

DeletedUser

Although I stopped adding construction to my builder around level 30.. I'm still the main builder in my little town on w2 but if I put on my dueling gear I'll lay a hurting down on you my highest att .. over 600.. my highest defense mid 400's builders are NOT weak they need gear! LOTS of it!

DeletedUser

why stop at 30 ?
you cut yourself short of the fast exp and cash

DeletedUser

dude builder make great money, first claims, then cofins, then iron mining nd windmills.

You forgot oil drilling, which is the 3rd best paid job in the game. I really don't think builders are that bad. They can gather lots of cash and due to the new jobs they get lots of XP, too.

DeletedUser

i'm a builder on w3. i make pretty good money. the best thing to do is once you get all your building gear buy dueling gear. i'm level 40 and i've got a fancy felt hat, fancy bow tie (love the tactics and doging bonus), brown boots and i'm actually winning duels. i nearly beat this proper dueler who was the same experience level as me and he was a ranged dueler! which means i had less defence against him. i KOed this other guy who tried to duel me. so i don't see a problem for builders.

DeletedUser

why stop at 30 ?
you cut yourself short of the fast exp and cash

it was before the new jobs that I stopped adding construction and I had already added points elsewhere for better paying/luck jobs

DeletedUser

My builder has an awesomely easy time.

Never got what all the whine was about.