Everything is quiet in the City. Everything is quiet, a little too quiet. Even in the saloon it's quiet. Not even a fly flies. Suddenly a noise comes out of nowhere.... Maya gets up, Waupee listens, the Sheriff's hand is on the holster, Henry is busy behind his bar, the stem-gazer is reattaching his dentures... Because yes, that noise, that is indeed a galloping horse. And it's getting closer and closer to the City ..... A traveller! A customer!
This year Kris Kringle is visiting The West, and bringing a calendar where you can open a door each day!
Considering the amount of dust released by the hooves, more customers are arriving! The excitement is at its peak! A stagecoach comes rushing at high speed into town and stops right in front of the saloon. The horses are dripping with sweat and foaming violently from the breezes in their mouths. Slowly the dust settles as all the townspeople gather. I wonder who was in such a hurry to get here? The door of the dill scene opens, and out pops Kris Kringel:
"Howdy folks, and ho ho ho, wonder if I didn't get there in time for December" - A sigh of relief comes from all. Thankfully it's just our old friend Kris Kringel, coming to spread some cheer this December.
Some days there will be a small task you have to solve, and send the answer in the thread linked below, an add where you will preferably receive a possible prize if you answer correctly, or a consolation prize goodie. Other days, there will be DYK posts, peppered with random facts from the game and other Christmas stuff.
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,
The West Team has prepared you fun and colorful games with which you can find more out about other nations' holiday traditions. You may also test how deep your knowledge about our game is. Let's prepare together for the Holiday Season!
- Between 1st December 2022 and 24th December 2022 every day a new door will be open on the forum. The doors open at 00:00 every day local time
- Answers to the contests that will sometimes appear must be made in the thread indicated in this day's door, before the deadline indicated. The answers will only be visible to your and the moderator team.
- There will be winners for all individual games and also winners who are defined based on all games.
- From 24 doors, 5 doors will contain a special contest; for other doors there will be no contest or reward.
Prizes per game:
(Individual game prizes: The following prizes are granted for every individual game - a total of 5 games.)
Prizes for all games:
- Drawn randomly: 1 x Ibenezer Grinch's chest
- Drawn randomly: 1 x Christmas package
- Drawn randomly: 1 x 100 Bonds
- Drawn randomly: 1 x 100 Nuggets
(Global game prizes: The following rewards are granted at the end of the contest, and all 5 games are take in consideration towards the results and at the reward draw.)
- Drawn randomly between players with the all correct answers (1 winner): 500 Nuggets + An old avatar + 5 x Choose any Mega Christmas Bag from 2013-2022
- Drawn randomly (5 winners): Christmas package
- Drawn randomly (3 winners): 300 Nuggets
- Drawn randomly (3 winners): Choose 3 piece of any Mega Christmas Bag from 2013-2022
- Drawn randomly (3 winners): Receive 3 piece of Ibenezer Grinch's chest
All players who have at least 3 correct answers and not received any other reward
will receive a Mate tea
Christmas package contains
- 1 x Medals bag
- 1 x Fortune cookie
- 1 x Choose any Mega Christmas Bag from 2013-2022
- 3 x Choose any buff from the following list:
(you may choose more from the same type of item)
- Plum cake
- Candy canes
- Christmas pudding
- Yule log
- Christmas butter cookies cutouts
- Roseberry-orange Thumbprint
- Christmas gingerbread
You will receive every item separately to your inventory!
- This calender runs between 1st December 2022 and 24th December 2022 at 23:59 CET.
- You can answer to a contest only on the day of the contest, meaning you have 24 hours between 00:00 and 23:59 of the respective day (server time - CET).
- Results and winners will be published latest until 8th January 2023
- The general contest rules apply.
- Answers cannot be modified or deleted. Duplicate posts are permitted, however only the first sent in reply is accepted, so there is no possibility to correct your already sent answer.
- A player may win in every game individual prizes.
- A player has submitted an eligible entry for any reward if:
- they respect all these contest rules;
- have sent their answer before the deadline;
- the answer provided is correct and the expected one for the questions (the games have a predefined correct answer).
- At "Individual game prizes" the drawing is made from all the players who are eligible for a reward in that game.
- At "Global games prizes" the drawing is made from all the players who have submitted at least one eligible entry on one of the games.
- In case of a tie the submission time for the first game on which one of the players took part will decide the winner. (Example: if player A's first game was nr 2., and player B's was 5; then player A wins. If both of them played game 2 at first, then the player who was the fastest wins.)
1. What help can I get?
You can use our tools (like wiki, forum, support knowledge base) and of course Google is and will be your great friend for a lot of questions.
Of course if you think you do not understand the question itself, you can ask questions in the discussion thread or through the support system - but we cannot give you any clues how to find the answers, we can just try to reformulate the question.
2. Can I discuss the answer with my friends?
We do not recommend to do this, as the answers cannot be disclosed. Doing it can result in being eliminated from this contest.
3. Can I start along the way?
Yes, if you miss the start, you can get started, but you will not have the opportunity to answer the previous games after the deadline.
4. When will you publish the correct answers and winners?
As of the complexity of the contest it may take us more days to proceed all your answers. We guarantee to publish for all games the winners until 8th January 2023
However we aim to do before the new year.
5. Can I ask my reward to another account?
Unfortunately, no. Reward are not transferable. You will receive the reward to the account with which you are taking part in this contest.
6. How can I receive my rewards?
At the end of the contest you are going to need to create a support ticket to request your rewards. More information will be provided when we publish the winners.
Feedback & Questions
If you have any questions or feedback about our Advent Calendar contest, please share it in the discussion thread
We wish you happy advent season!
Your The West Team