Recent content by zvrndo

1. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Lakota
  2. Update Feedback - 2.147

Easter chick's shoes are the only reason why I spent 450 bonds on useless costumes!!!
  3. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

So we spent 420 bonds on 3 worthless costume sets, and we get 3 achievements for it. Good job indeed, you finally introduce "pay to finish the quest"mode. Bravo!
  4. St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

The quests aren't about putting bounty on someone ( except 1 quest ), they are about dueling and KO-ng people with the bounty, and there is a tons of them . . Randomly putting bounty on someone wont solve the issue.
  5. St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

You missed my point. Bounty protection is biggest issue! Yes , everyone can lower DL, and find more targets, but what's the point of targets when you can't put a bounty on them???
  6. St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

No I'm not....even with DL down pretty much, i can't put a bounty on players i can attack. Problem isn't DL, problem is bounty protection.
  7. St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

My biggest issue related to this event are bounty protections. Since this is primary dueling and fortfighting event, bounty protections should be removed while events like this running. This events are already nightmarish for players with high dueling level. They usually have only couple of...
  8. New world - choose a name

Kansas. State of famous Dodge City, "wickedest little city in the West". Enough said...
  9. Dueling bug

It's seems with new update we also got new bug. Now when i try to duel a player who sleeping in hotel, i get the msg: "Attention, player is building the fort." and i can't start a duel. It doesn't matter that player isn't located in fort and the fact he dueled someone few minutes ago...if he...
  10. Update Feedback - 2.135

It's seems with new update we also got new bug. Now when i try to duel a player who sleeping in hotel, i get the msg: "Attention, player is building the fort." and i can't start a duel. It doesn't matter that player isn't located in fort and the fact he dueled someone few minutes ago...if he...
  11. Harvest Event - Feedback

I didn't manage to find enough quest items from ears, like many other players, and now i see we will have harvest sale 27th August. And price of the 1 ear is 30 bonds/nuggets. So probably i will have to spend around 1000 bonds to find missing items, just to finish harvest quest. I can do that, i...
  12. St. Patrick Community Event - Feedback

What will happen with unused golden coins? Will they disappear or stay in inventory for another year? Or we can convert them into nuggets?
  13. Adventure Guide

True. INNO's logic: Is there money in it? No, Then if it is broken, don't fix it!
  14. Adventure Guide

This is nice theory, but in reality adventures are so unbalanced to the point it isn't worth of playing it. Today games pick was worst ever. My whole team had less HP then 1 player in opposite side. Firepower was 5 stronger too. How to play this game despite all good tips you provide asdf here...
  15. St. Patrick Community Event - Feedback

So we have 22 days to collect 1350 gold coins for full set... that means 61-62 coins per day. Despite "You can get up to 55 - 60 gold coins a day. " announcement, this is simple not possible. With NPC Awesomnia battles for 75 coins every 3 day maybe it is...otherwise isn't.