Recent content by wyindywidualizowany

1. Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

Only feedback I can give is that I think there should be more speed servers and also other event servers and there should be more gringos given out during each of them
  2. Feedback Winter Event 2022

Great idea considering the fact that when europeans wake up, fair is already full of items
  3. Feedback Winter Event 2022

Knowing this game and how its coded? Some complex algorithm that makes no sense
  4. Feedback Winter Event 2022

So your solution is that instead of doing it in 2-3 days i can do it in 2 weeks. Lets calculate - as Alduin said its 1250 minutes, which we can round up to 21 hours. What you're saying is that instead of trying to do it asap I can spam for 1,5h every single day for 2 weeks to get all snowflakes...
  5. Feedback Community Project: Fort Limit Rebalancing

In your imagination... I'm a tank. I have to stay awake for a fort fight to have 1 round of fun when tanking on point so that you can have fun shooting people for 55 rounds... No, that sounds completely fine, everyone in their right mind would like to be a tank. Also, it might be raidertr...
  6. Feedback Community Project: Fort Limit Rebalancing

Rewards - duellers get everything Tanks - don't want to say unplayable but it's just not normal that a tank in full cortina on his tower with premium can pretty much die in 1 round in medium forts Gear - damagers get their gear during some random events while tanks have to spend money on cortina...
  7. Update Feedback - 2.147

Ok, sorry for giving you any extra job mr. Al35ul. To be honest though I'm not exactly sure what you expect us to say here. These feedback topics have been useless for years, not a single opnion/idea given here was implemented in the game because that's just how things work. For years Raider...
  8. Update Feedback - 2.147

If any... Haha you sound like abydos when asked to reskill and be useful
  9. Update Feedback - 2.147

I like how dead the forum is. Almost seems like this game is a joke to you guys
  10. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Le Clownfiesta
  11. Help Tecumseh (Maze Contest)

" This contest runs from today September 10th 2021 to September 17th 2021 at midnight. Winners will be announced September 11th 2021 here in forum. " am i stupid or is something wrong here also answer is: The hottest chili in the west
  12. Ask CM about the game

When are you officially going to announce me as the new CM? I cant wait anymore to start fixing the game
  13. Fort limit changes on Colorado and Kansas - Feedback

Jesus he knows me and he knows im right ive been talking to Jesus all my life
  14. Fort limit changes on Colorado and Kansas - Feedback

I'm speechless because you listened to players
  15. Ask CM about the game

Can I be the new CM?