Recent content by WhyN0t

1. WhyN0t

Adventures

I think this applies only if you quit while in lobby. If you are afk or quit after the adventure started, you won't get punished. The punishment should be more rougher than 10 minutes. 1 day at least at first misconduct.
  2. WhyN0t

Adventures technicalities

This way you only get 50-70 extra damage from attack and dexterity. And dexterity would be equal to the attack.
  3. WhyN0t

So, the damage formule is Dexterity*1.15*attack value + gun damage? Seems good to me. Is 1.15 a constant or is related to something? Edit: However, i feel like dexterity is more important than the multiplayer attack. Did you tried high dexterity on weapon and low to 0 attack from items and the...
  4. WhyN0t

I realised it's a bit more complicated after i saw some low level players with good items. Thanks for sharing the informations!
  5. WhyN0t

Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

6. WhyN0t

Hello. I start playing adventures few days ago. Leaving aside the chronic lack of players, the predominance of afk clones, stupid rules that don't sanction afk players and lack of rewards, I would like to learn more about adventures. I played 4 adventures and and I noticed a few things. 1...
  7. WhyN0t

Feedback Avatar part sale 2022

You either misunderstood what I said, or you don't agree that avatars should be sold in such sales, becoming less rare. Given that avatars are only cosmetic and do not influence the game, I do not see what's wrong for rare avatars to appear in sales from time to time.
  8. WhyN0t

Feedback Avatar part sale 2022

They are just cosmetics, who cares?
  9. WhyN0t

Adventures

1. They should be banned, not fined. Or, at least, banned from adventures for x mintues/hours. 2. Yes. And also money a random chest with a certain %. 3. Agree.
  10. WhyN0t

Skill points click

Click one time and keep holding. If it doesn't work, you need a script.
  11. WhyN0t

Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

12. WhyN0t

gringo

Those extra skills don't matter that much, because of the diminishing returns. HP don't have diminishing returns (unless you get crits from duellers). But yes, i agree, gringo is sligthly better than cortina even for defense and much better for attack. You also get a lot of sector damage and...
  13. WhyN0t

gringo

Lets say you have 0 sector damage. Ron's clothes and horse+saddle and mosey's weapons. You deal ~1250 damage per hit before resistance. When you are with someone with gringo combo on the sector you will get 290 sector damage bonus. This means 290 extra flat damage and some extra leadership...
  14. WhyN0t

gringo

Gringo weapons are not that strong for their health/defense/resistance, but for the sector damage. Most people don't play correctly.150 sector damage from 2 items is huge. Duellers on defense have only 45 sector damage from murrieta's horse+saddle and some have a bit more from murrieta clothes...
  15. WhyN0t

Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

I am 100% sure that those guys with higher skills have better upgrade on items, ask them how many skills they bought, you'd be surprised.