Recent content by Victor Kruger

1. Victor Kruger

Las Vegas Saloon

The reset reminds me of the original Beta world resets.... P00F everything gone
  2. Victor Kruger

(Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

With all due respect Goober that result as a sample fails in every way to justify any course of action at all.... its pretty even and as a sample clearly shows there isnt any "great majority" clamouring for any changes or more rules.. If there is anything shown from this, it is for nothing on...
  3. Victor Kruger

And I wish there was a puke button for the whole idea but hey ho.. :'P
  4. Victor Kruger

Yearly flu shots?

Nope, i see no point in the flu jab unless your constitution is low or have underlaying conditions etc and thankfully thats not me ... Incidentally the flu jab its NOT a vaccine in any way shape or form. They base the yearly flu jab on best guess what strain they expect to be most widespread...
  5. Victor Kruger

Just an observation. We have moderators whos job it is to police the game :up: ... thats what the million report options everywhere are for. Look there goes Al now...duck :boone: Players who cross worlds, hold, grudges or try to impose their own version of the game on others should go take...
  6. Victor Kruger

Actually Inno not spending any time advertising or listening to the player base a decade or more ago and since is what killed it .. and then V2 made it a lot worse, messing with duleing, forts, uber sets.. Union etc ... THATS whats killed it not a a few multis from time to time jesus.. What...
  7. Victor Kruger

They do by enlarge yes, and often those same active players keep most of the old worlds ticking along to varying degrees ... theres Something called "Price's Law." (also known as Price's Square Root Law) which states that 50% of all work will be done by the square root of the total number of...
  8. Victor Kruger

There isnt any issues anywhere that i can see either.. the occasional spam mutli njub so what ? .. theres a ban hammer for those "special players"and thats what the vague rules on rules interpretation are for stating... "a moderators interpretation and decision is final" no explanation...
  9. Victor Kruger

Do whatever on these speed / temporary worlds... but please leave the main game worlds alone... this obsession to regulate and control this game has imo only contributed to its downfall.. ... ... so a few get upset from time to time..boo hoo. If you have to "protect" the community from such a...
  10. Victor Kruger

Games Status

HEY MOD TEAM ... how about putting up a survey on the above ? Bet you don't because we all know it would be 99% YES... Or is transparency and supposedly all this player feedback really an utter waste of time ..... of course it is but go on prove me wrong .. I DARE YOU :'P Game status ...
  11. Victor Kruger

Would you like to see Awesomia battle Join restrictions continue?

Whatever your data shows improves balance in Awsomnia Goob imo.... 99.% dont read the forum tho so just go with what you think best rather than ask here. However, f you want a much better representation input maybe put the survey up as a log in notice board with link ? Personally id just go...
  12. Victor Kruger

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

No thanks, synergistic or not NOTHING is going to get me doing mind numbing, time wasting, boring addys. Let alone spending my time and energy on any cash grab :roll: sorry speed world. But Happy Birthday The West anyway..:roll:
  13. Victor Kruger

Feedback Easter Event 2022

Could be worse .. Its a free set event .. expecting to polish a turd and get anything else at this stage is a bit optimistic.. Look on he bright side, the set arts not bad and at least its not another click spam mental event
  14. Victor Kruger

Summary of Fort Fight activity Mar. 1 to Apr. 4

I've thought about this a lot over the years, how inno has grown from its small days into to the successful corporate faceless behemoth yet The West has pretty much done the reverse .. Why ? Boiled down to one word - Hubris...
  15. Victor Kruger

What are you listening to?