Recent content by vampyr

1. vampyr

Reusing old Event Sets

I agree with others that other than events, it should most likely be a questline. Facebook group or site contests for these would be terrible. Unfortunately in those someone always gets left out, and the sheer amount of fake profiles just leaves a sore taste in the mouth. Also compared to the...
  2. vampyr

Reusing old Event Sets

Hello, I would like to present an idea that I am sure many players here would like. As we all know, every tombola event, multiple times a year we get a couple of new sets. That is usually one free set and three tombola sets. Two weeks after the event ends, the tombola sets become auctionable...
  3. vampyr

Harvest time discussion thread

This is from the facebook group " We will soon run a contest here in our Facebook Group where you will have the chance to win it ." So yes, it seems it will be a contest and only a select few will be able to get that set completed.
  4. vampyr

Harvest time discussion thread

So if you join the facebook group you only have a chance to win the ox? What a terrible idea!!!! Jesus, just let people complete some sets instead of making one piece unobtainable.
  5. vampyr

Ask CM about the game

Actually I might be the better candidate to become CM because I have less game experience than wyindy here. From what we have seen so far this is very sought-after. Hire me pls
  6. vampyr

Ask CM about the game

Please don't increase the level cap. Leveling a character with building high level churches even now takes months upon months. I will not even talk about the slower methods. It takes an unbelieveable amount of time. If you do not look at leveling, item bonuses will be way too strong. I shiver at...
  7. vampyr

Ask CM about the game

Worst thing it weren't even offensive comments. Just the current state of affairs and the truth.
  8. vampyr

Hr Nyborg appreciation thread

Finally a good CM that was so close to making big progress that we have not seen in years. I guess Inno really wants this game to die.
  9. vampyr

Caribbean Sale - feedback

Both sets that are coming on sale seem rather expensive and underwhelming. Would not recommend anyone to buy these.
  10. vampyr

World closure

Yes, because any opinion that counters your own is invalid. Maybe if you just admit you are butthurt that people can enjoy the game now instead of being stuck in idaho and deal with your friends instead of sugarcoating your opinion here on the forum, there would be no discussion needed.
  11. vampyr

World closure

Are you here just to ensure people don't have a good time in this game?
  12. vampyr

Feedback thread about multi fort battles :-D

For the rest of your alliance right? Because funnily enough you all started this ordeal with the Class awesomia battles.
  13. vampyr

New Awesomia battles

Nova, how can you complain about low attendance to awesomia fights, when you have dug a fort that is 20 minutes after awesomia, and is now even further splitting the playerbase that might have went to awesomia.
  14. vampyr

What would you like - a migrate poll

If saying that idaho cannot fill a small fort is bashing because of personal issues I don't know what to say. Why are medium and large forts then even in the game, we better delete them. There are around 60 active fort fighters on Idaho on good days. Most of the worlds in this game are in dire...
  15. vampyr

What would you like - a migrate poll

It would be nice for once for the management of this game to stop making up some weird fantasy scenarios and excuses, and just face the reality. No one will be dressing down or adjusting themselves just so the world they migrate to stays fair or balanced. They will use their best gear and play...