2. undefined

unauctionable items

yes
  3. undefined

Website TW-DB.info - English support

Whatever floats your boat, kidd'o <3.
  4. undefined

Fair, don't stretch your single brain cell too far :).
  5. undefined

Sure, but if you care so much about being transparent with the players you could have done something, but you didn't :p.
  6. undefined

Weren't you a moderator, therefore part of the problem that the wiki (the only source of information Inno's giving away) was always ignored?
  7. undefined

So now what?

I suppose an official answer would be that you're not allowed to use any. An unofficial answer, you can use the version from GitHub: https://github.com/The-West-Scripts/TW-Toolkit, should be maintained by the same person.
  8. undefined

Ask CM about the game

They never did - that's the product manager, or game designer.
  9. undefined

Do better inno

Thank you @OlliePie for bringing this really important issue out there and having them fix it. The game's fixed now, people! Finally playable!
  10. undefined

Hr Nyborg appreciation thread

ignoring this, ok I see how it is
  11. undefined

Ask CM about the game

Sure - but before we get to running a speed server every month let's take a moment to re-consider if there will be any overpowered set as a reward. I don't think anyone would love having an overflow of those laying around.
  12. undefined

What do you think of Randers as a city?
  13. undefined

Speaking of very important to people, do we all start getting the "Ex-Team Member" title now? I can name a few ex-team members here (myself included) who would love that :p
  14. undefined

I mean, with the activity that @Hr.Nyborg managed to generate I'd agree with that :p
  15. undefined

Yes, and no. Someone needs to manually "tick" who appears on that page and what title they have, in reality there's way more people with admin rights on each server (there's an Inno account, each developer has access and so on)