Recent content by TSMan

1. Worlds update to Expanded Premium

1 Hr jobs I have 2 chr on other worlds than World 1 and the 1 Hr Jobs SUCK
  2. The ghost town (Duel III) Shoot El Capitano

Thanks all!!! El Capitano passes out. TSMan wins the duel. El Capitano did not carry any cash and TSMan walks away without taking any money.
  3. The ghost town (Duel III) Shoot El Capitano

OK how do I KO the NPC ??? I just dueled him again and the Quest said I lost but the Report said I won!!!! NPC duel: TSMan vs. El Capitano Today at 6:45 AM TSMan wins the duel. El Capitano did not carry any cash and TSMan walks away without taking any money. :mad::cool::huh::unsure:
  4. The ghost town (Duel III) Shoot El Capitano

In-game name: TSMan Affected worlds: 2 Browser: Mozilla FireFox Type of Bug: Quest NPC Duel Job Quest: The ghost town (Duel III) Shoot El Capitano Duel: NPC duel: TSMan vs. El Capitano Fort Chat Market Connection Other Description: I dueled El Capitano 3 times and the quest...
  5. Quest "Meeting Mr Brown"

"You accepted the quest from the sheriff first?" Yes
  6. Quest "Meeting Mr Brown"

OK I live in the Central time zone according to my calculations "he shows up there every night at (Game time) 19:00 (12am Central) to the minute. After dinner he drinks a bottle of whiskey and by (Game time)21:00 (2pm Central) he's usually completely hammered. At around(Game time) 23:00 (4pm...
  7. Amarillo

Needed Citizens!!!! Any lvl any Skill!!!!
  8. What about Bank Hold-ups

Sure let the fools rob the bank, then sheriff or hopefully if a deputy is added he can start a posse up to track down the bank robbers and recover the money and "string em' up"
  9. What's missing? Jails

The sheriff can sit on his butt in the saloon he just needs to hire a few deputies:cool: