Recent content by Tortojcla

1. Tortojcla

LEVEL CAP UPDATE

When can we expect promised level cap from 150 to 200 and other jobs and features. It was way back but I remember you announced it. So what's with that?
  2. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

One day they might throw the ball so far up in the sky it doesn't return to the ground :)
  3. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

Tell us inno, how many more crappy sets we're about to witness? Frida set? Again? Stupid loteria where you have to pay like $5 real money if you need to bribe at stage 2? Stupid useless sets which nobody want, not even those who made them? What do we need to do to save thig game from burning to...
  4. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

You know, they remind me of the govnerment and doctors, they both harm us to benefit on it...
  5. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

Just listen to this, apparently somebody asked for fancy and green sets andthey've made it, but my attempt to get attention to RE-EDITING already edited items, hats to be precise and balance them properly didn't had any results, they just skipped it like an installation survey. How the hell can...
  6. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

Džaba trunimo :D
  7. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

First of all, I'd like to note that opening new world each year with exact same base and features is stupid and pointless, and it only ruins what we had achieved on previous world. I and most other people don't want the new same things, we want NEW things and features, improvements on what is...
  8. Tortojcla

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Lakewood
  9. Tortojcla

RE-BALANCE ITEMS PROPERLY!

I'm thinking with developers/moderators like you we have a great chance of reviving the game to the max and making it better than ever, just think about it, nobody would play something for over a decade without loving and enjoying it :) I love The West and want The Best for it!
  10. Tortojcla

I have an exact suggestion, you should add bonuses over 1 skill per level for items above level 100, let's put it like this: Level 100-110 items gives +1 skill per level Level 110-120 items gives +1.1 skill per level Level 120-130 items gives +1.2 skill per level Level 130-140 items gives +1.3...
  11. Tortojcla

Feedback topic on Fridays battle

Is there any chance we see some wearable items dropping in battles, or some cash because we at level 150 have no benefit from more experience points :D
  12. Tortojcla

Feedback topic on Fridays battle

Let us be clear what rewards? :D
  13. Tortojcla

I honestly hope someone noticed us here talking trying to make a change that will revive the game! :D You and I play it since 1800s and it would be kind from Inno to finally listen to us!
  14. Tortojcla

You see. That's what I'm talking about, why don't you use Cavalry hat or forage hat or denim hat from higher levels? Because they are way too expensive and they give less skills :)
  15. Tortojcla

I've seen people using fancy felt hat for duels and it's the same case like with trading. It's about level 50 and it gives a lot more skill points than duel purpose hats on level 100+