Recent content by The Pro100

1. Halloween Quest Repeatable?

I am sorry I have never visited the forum other than to ask a question for the last 2 years... Sorry to have irritated you. Please delete thread if appropriate.
  2. Halloween Quest Repeatable?

Update: I have just beated death again; instead of the Scythe I got a Skillpoint Now Selling Newspaper in the hopes that somehow I can get a Stinky Fish, which will also mean Candied Orange is reobtainable, for two more APs. If mass selling Newspaper didn't work out, at least I can sell...
  3. Halloween Quest Repeatable?

I have done the entire Level 12 Halloween quest a long time ago Today I have gone up to the part when I gave the Bartender Sheriff's Report, talked to the Sheriff about Rumor; then the trail died off. I rode off to the spot where the Old Woman should be, but other than the Forest Meadow...
  4. Random Product Jobs

Can anyone please tell me what are the *Products* you get from: 1) Breaking Up Gangs 2) White Water Transport 3) Building Palisade? I was plainly curious; and so it seems a 5-Golden Pickaxe Breaking Up Gangs might not have 279% product...
  5. Random Product Jobs

Good morning. I am not saying pure Charisma + Trading is bad; WTM has given me a lot of stuff; but I was thinking. What are the products one get from Breaking Up Gangs? What's the Product % at max LP? Also the same for White Water Transport & Building Palisade :) Thanks! It will also...
  6. Fort Battle Stat Cap?

Okay, bad idea to be doing a lot of calculations, but: It seems like the attempt to locate any Resistance outside of JJ/George sets is a waste of time, because for any tiny bit of resistance I can squeeze out I suffer such a massive loss in HP it is impractical. Hence it's really three main...
  7. Fort Battle Stat Cap?

I prefer Accuracy over Damage sir :D but I do make it a point to stand next to those insane folks :)
  8. Fort Battle Stat Cap?

the resistance part was not what I was really after; I have always liked Defending more than Attacking, with heavy Hiding my main goal was the high Accuracy that comes with it. and be able to do Breaking Up Gangs for a chance in the future :D
  9. Fort Battle Stat Cap?

can any mods or experienced players confirm the existence of Caps, or lack there of, and if they exist, the figures? I am seriously contemplating a pure Mobility & Extreme-Hiding build. I do not want to do this in vain... (after I make enough money from WTM, but that's another story) Thank you~
  10. Fort Battle Stat Cap?

Just curious: According to my calculations, in Full Jeremiah Johnson clothes + gun sets, Cartwright's Horse, Firework Rocket, I can push to 86.7 Accuracy on Ground when defending, with 200+ Resistance (from Hiding & clothes+gun sets), by putting 158 Attributes into Mobility, all 423 Skill...
  11. Resolved Holiday Set

but I cannot see this year's Christmas Star! so where will it be from?
  12. Resolved Holiday Set

Last year I couldn't complete the Christmas Quests.. By the beginning of December of 2011, I underwent a total respec and completed Christmas Star; yet I didn't get the Snowman's hat then I realized I didn't have the Christmas Sled as well, but I read here and found that because I missed...
  13. Dueling

My return action - SPLENDID a humiliating defeat :D Guess 205 Aim & 127 Appearance isn't even enough to catch the tail of his uniform: The Pro100 Level 118 Duelling level 247 Challenger...
  14. Enforcement of International / United Nations Law

Ultimate Failure of the UN: When the Americans decide to unload near-expire ammunitions & drop bombs on countries without atomic weapon UN didn't say crap and kept silent. No, I don't even agree that PRC & Russia should have stood by when they imposed the no-fly zone, an act infintely...
  15. Political Freedoms in China - Tibet

Yeah >.< and so why exactly do Americans feel justified to say they do better than the Chinese, more human rights, so on and so forth, and so can stand on moral high ground and rain in tons and tons of falsified media crap on us? 'cause China was raped and torn from 19th Century onwards until...