Recent content by Thabet2

1. Independence Day Event 2017

Same problem….need to get those fireworks and flag from the young marshal and
  2. Quest: Check the Ranch (A Western Nightmare)

Henry: My brother, Maya, John, Waupee... This disease has spread all over the prairie. We need to find a cure or soon we are in serious trouble. I doubt it is the rabies by now. A couple of days ago a scientist was passing through. He talked about some experiments about an outbreak... I...
  3. Independence day Event

It is what it is... Exactly. Getting all the parade pieces was a goal but such is life. I did a lot of 1 hours jobs as well. Might reach 120 by the end, who knows. Still working. It was much more annoying to gain: 5 Builder's neckcloth 3 Builder's Stetson no shirt, no pants, no...
  4. Independence day Event

Plus: Looks and runs nice. Colorful Seems like a variety of gifts to win and enjoy Made it to 100 construction Cons: Too big of a jump from 1500 fireworks to 9000 fireworks for construction points. Even with lots of friends, not going to happen and get parade prizes. Too much...
  5. Holiday event

???? I thought I finished that quest series already. Anyplace I can check to see what is still needed?
  6. Holiday event

Did the Thanksgiving event start? I can't seem to access it with the Saloon npcs. It should be open to all players. :huh:
  7. Briscoe County Trading Thread

looking for the blacksmithing recipe: producing rivets. [150]
  8. market error

I've sold 4 bayonet items on the market in my hometown. The closing day of my auction was 07 January 2012. However, it is 08 January 2012, and there is no money to pick up at my hometown location. The Auction is ended. How can a product be sold without the seller getting any money? :(
  9. CLOSED: Remembrance Sunday

ERhm.... What if you are German?
  10. Breaking in horses

What is the saddle used for IG? anything?
  11. Items Found

So far found: slingshot Grey clothing red poncho Rusty dagger
  12. Looking for a town

nGame Name: Thabet2 Character Level (XP/XP):10 (62/131) Current Residency: None Previous Residency: None Accumulated Contributions: None Cash/Bank Account: $273 Highest Attribute: Dex 1st Highest Skill: Horseback riding 14 2nd Highest Skill: Dodging 12 3rd Highest Skill: Tactics 12 Intended...