Recent content by Syntex

1. Syntex

Sale Complete your Easter sets

Howdy Cowboy and Cowgirls, You can already buy Easter items at the town market, isn't that amazing? But your set don't contain horse and saddle! It looks a bit ... uncompleted. We gave a way for you to complete your set! Only from May 25th 12:00 to May 27th 12:00 you will have chance to buy...
  2. Syntex

Feedback Crafting event 2022

Hey, Please share your feedback here about our Crafting event. Your The West Team
  3. Syntex

Crafting event 2022

Dear Cowboys and Cowgirls, The West is turning 14! As every year big cooking competition takes place in your city to celebrate birthday! Our annual crafting event is back. Where to start? Visit Saloon and talk to your friends. Henry's friend have moved nearby and Maya needs some assistance...
  4. Syntex

Feedback Update 2.174

Hey everyone, We are looking forward to your feedback to this update :) Yours The West Team
  5. Syntex

Update to version 2.174

We are currently planning on updating the game to the version 2.174 on Tuesday, May 24th. Please keep in mind that the date, time and content of the update are subject to change. Easter Event sets Charlie Bassett's, Perry Owens', Paden Tolbert's items are now possible to sell at the...
  6. Syntex

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

I was talking about local speed events - this is where we have more freedom to bring you more what you would like to see.
  7. Syntex

As for my information we had only one changes, which was announced here. The Fort Battle policy is just an explanation and suggestion for the already existing rule, and we are looking forward for your feedback about it: "In order to keep the ranking fair, players are not allowed to declare spam...
  8. Syntex

Update to version 2.173

Due to some technical issues the update is happening today, on 11st May. All servers will be updated soon. Thank you for your understanding!
  9. Syntex

Thanks for the feedback, will pass it on. We have this plan form now on. That is the reason why we have expanded our team with 2 Event Managers. So, please stay tuned for next events!
  10. Syntex

The current Birthday events are organized locally by our team. There are also plans for other global events for the 14th Birthday, please wait for more information in this matter, we will share with you as soon as we receive it.
  11. Syntex

Games Status

I am really sorry but this doesn't stand on me. Migration is a process of closing world, preparation for this and giving a chance for our players to move to another world. The opening of new migration routes. as well world closing is defined by InnoGames, considering many essential factors. All...
  12. Syntex

Games Status

We have disabled the Games topic new posts to appear at latest posts because they have taken the place from more important sections, like announcements and feedback threads. As an effort we have moved the Games topic upper in the list of forums. I will ask if there would be technically available...
  13. Syntex

Feedback Update 2.172

Hey everyone, We are looking forward to your feedback to this update :) Yours The West Team
  14. Syntex

Update to version 2.172

We are currently planning on updating the game to the version 2.172 on Tuesday, April 26th. Please keep in mind that the date, time and content of the update are subject to change. Misaligned items Frida's doe and Ron's iguana were misaligned when equipped. Issue has been fixed. We hope you...
  15. Syntex

Feedback Easter Event 2022

We have yet no information about it, but will pass it on as a suggestion.