Recent content by superkiller10

1. The West Classic - Coming Soon

Two playable versions of Tribal Wars but only one of The West... Why? :confused:
  2. The West Classic - Coming Soon

So true........ :D I am glad that this post is somewhat active. By the way, I still have the Classic West link in my bookmarks. Waiting & waiting... Until the game is (hopefully) some time again available.
  3. An open letter regarding the Classic server

Does Innogames even care any more for its browser games? From the evolution of this game and according to Wikipedia I don't think the developers aim to save this game. Thats why we are in this situation right now. Please correct me if I am wrong...
  4. An open letter regarding the Classic server

I recently met an old The-West player on Steam. He asked me whether The-West is still a thing... I told him that the classic version of the game is out again and he got impressed. He wanted so much to try it (too bad that I met him yesterday :D). There is nothing else we can do. We tried.
  5. An open letter regarding the Classic server

+1000 to this post! I have been searching for a new browser game after The-West "died". Found none (most look the same). I was more than excited when I saw the announcement about the classic server. I remembered how it was to play a way more just than GOOD browser game.
  6. One thing about the classic server

(opinion incoming) quality of gameplay >>> nice graphics It is like saying that COD:Black Ops 3 is better than COD: Black Ops 1 because it has better graphics...
  7. An open letter regarding the Classic server

I totally agree with Futu. (101% ;)) Once I joined the one-month classic The-West, I remembered how awesome this game used to be. I had forgotten after so many tombolas and OP sets that this game was once PURE FUN. PURE! The feelings and memories you get when seeing the: - big map (4 x 10) -...
  8. The West Classic - Coming Soon

While playing classic the west, I remembered how amazing this game used to be. It is so sad that the orginal version of the game is available for only a month and the tombola simulator version is gonna be there until players get bored of it. At least we have the chance, even for a month, to...