2. spankysmagicpiano

Easter Puzzle Game 1

15 glasses of lemonade in total
  3. spankysmagicpiano

Advent Calendar 1. Game

Kallikantzaroi
  4. spankysmagicpiano

W1 Goes out in Style & Listing the top rankings for the final time

I think I have grit in my eye. Thanks to all World One-rs. It's been my favourite world in terms of friends, co-operation and a general good feeling. Thanks to Victor for organising the fort battles which I have tried to attend when possible. It's been a blast. Still cut up about it now but...
  5. spankysmagicpiano

What would you like - a migrate poll

HI Reyne I created one under "Keep w1 open!!...." thread on World 1
  6. spankysmagicpiano

Hr.Nyborg We all want to stay together if possible, other worlds permitting, and I don't think the poll is of any actual benefit to us deciding. This won't be breaking any GDPR so I am wondering if you could supply us with an export / report of just player names who are still active on our...
  7. spankysmagicpiano

I second that. I'm on another world which is well populated but I never struggle to get any items crafted on W1 or help with anything. Meanwhile on the other world it's an uphill battle for anything.
  8. spankysmagicpiano

I too appreciate that W1 had a reprieve a while ago. I guess the game is what you make it but I'm on Fairbank and it's not great. W1 is my go to World. I sincerely hope that where possible, we can all agree between us where to go next. I've been on W1 pretty much from the start and I'd like...
  9. spankysmagicpiano

Ahhh Hr.Nyborg - that wasn't stated in the World Notice!
  10. spankysmagicpiano

Could we not wait until after the Independence Day event is finished please? 1. We're a small bunch of players (and friends I hope) and help each other when we can. It would be nice to end on a high e.g. at the end of an event rather than just being cut off and sent packing to another world in...
  11. spankysmagicpiano

St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

I'm not even looking at the clovers, I'm concentrating on the coins from last year. No point in spreading myself too thin. TBH, I can't keep up, coins, clovers, numerous daily quests, numerous weekly quests, fort battle, travelling fair. I'm thinking of sitting them all out shortly.
  12. spankysmagicpiano

My contest entry - Game 2

Henry and Mrs Anderson Maya and Calvin Scarlett and Seth John and Bella
  13. spankysmagicpiano

Pumpkin Hunt

Forgive my ignorance - what does the chest analyzer do? Benefits?