Recent content by spankysmagicpiano

1. spankysmagicpiano

Pumpkin Hunt

Forgive my ignorance - what does the chest analyzer do? Benefits?
  2. spankysmagicpiano

Pumpkin Hunt

Really? I've now had 7 on W1 and about 10 on W12. W12 I got the DOTD Set 2016 (Hombre Chest). Thanks The West :)
  3. spankysmagicpiano

Pumpkin Hunt

Thanks Sly - I'll give that a go then
  4. spankysmagicpiano

Pumpkin Hunt

I am W1 and W12. Ever since the announcement, I have completed various jobs and not received any pumpkins. Am I missing something? Is it actually being run on these worlds? Anyone know?
  5. spankysmagicpiano

gift from a friend

Hi If anyone is on W1 and W12 - I login at least 3 times a day so pretty active - feel free to PM or add me as a friend for these events.
  6. spankysmagicpiano

An open letter regarding the Classic server

I've found myself falling out of love of The West of late mainly due to quests which are impossible to finish as certain crafted products aren't available on the world probably due to the small number of players left. I agree with you Futurama1001 - maybe arrange for Classic to remain but with...
  7. spankysmagicpiano

The West Classic - Coming Soon

Bloody hell! I'm in! I forgot what it was like! More "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  8. spankysmagicpiano

The West Classic - Coming Soon

Damn - still won't let me register although it's showing as having 39 players so far
  9. spankysmagicpiano

Easter 2017

Hi After the last event, I'm looking for Friends for the Easter event that are actually active! I personally login at least 3 times a day so it should be all good from my side i.e. sending Eggs. Send me invites through! Thanks
  10. spankysmagicpiano

Easter 2017 - Friends wanted

Hi After the last event, I'm looking for Friends for the Easter event that are actually active! I personally login at least 3 times a day so it should be all good from my side i.e. sending Eggs. Send me invites through! Thanks
  11. spankysmagicpiano

Market Trading

Need this for a quest if any town has one in the shop : Fancy horse belt Thanks
  12. spankysmagicpiano

Market Buying and Selling

I can't believe I haven't got these for the quest but has any town got these for sale : Brown Indian pants Moccasins Thanks
  13. spankysmagicpiano

Valentines day event 2015

I'm confused. The special world questline - I accepted it and (possibly mistakenly) click complete and I got a Christmas Spirit completion box on the page. Is this a bug / intended / have I messed up?
  14. spankysmagicpiano

World 12 is worst for....

Helping out. I don't get this on World 1 at all but what's the point of helping to build the Circus and delivering items that will help finish the Circus quicker FOR EVERYONE and EVERYONE gets the benefit when you just get complete noobs duelling you all the time?
  15. spankysmagicpiano

Christmas Gift

can we open them or is it Christmas Day only? BTW - I got a gift on W1 but not on W12 - any ideas?