Recent content by roland jacobs

1. Website TW-DB.info - English support

tw-db.info i can still use the script to upload, etc. However, the site is out of date and there isn't much added benefit. The script settings in-game are the only benefit (like disabling the use nuggets instead of bonds)
  2. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

I guess -----ing on the forum helps? I received a full chest. Of course, I really don't know what use the michael gear is targeting.
  3. Website TW-DB.info - English support

Sorry? I use firefox <only> for the-west and related websites, so I've enabled pretty much every non-recommended setting to enable cross-site authorizations and third party cookies. This helps the the-west.net, tw-calc and tw-db websites. This isn't the fault of the website developers, it's the...
  4. Website TW-DB.info - English support

In your browser settings, you need to enable 3rd party cookies for both tw-db.info and the-west.net
  5. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

48k spin = jedidiah smith leather vest. In 3 worlds, in one or two events a year, i'll save up for 3-4 days to get the 48k spin. i have never received a full clothing chest from that spin. however, i've received several of those "premium chests" and at least 4 extraordinary letters. I think if...
  6. Discussion Updated Script Catalog

i looked at the network source code. the site requires flash to be enabled. most browsers discontinued flash support starting in Jan 2021. Install an older version of your browser (2020) and it will work for the import.
  7. Westforts?

it's not a the-west.net issue, so kuro won't/shouldn't respond. i looked at the network source code. the site requires flash to be enabled. most browsers discontinued flash support starting in Jan 2021. Install an older version of your browser (2020) and it will work for the import.
  8. Discussion Updated Script Catalog

I see battles are still imported for some worlds on westforts.com. I'm not able to upload battles anymore, receiving ' An error has occurred. '. I've enabled cookies, cross-site, popups, 3rd party cookies, I attempted this with firefox, chrome, edge (new version) Any advice?
  9. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

Correct, spent 3 hours waiting last night. Support essentially said tough luck and it's a main feature of the game. Main features wouldn't have a 3 hour wait.
  10. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

22:30 - 22:50 server time
  11. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

I was just told I need to be on at popular times. Thanks, I'll just tell work I'm going on vacation to play this game :D
  12. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

This is not acceptable
  13. St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

From the rules: Pushing refers to an exploitative use of the game to provide experience/cash/items to other account(s). Specifically, a player may not participate in a prearranged duel or bounty or Fort Battle or Adventure to achieve an organized outcome and provide or obtain inordinate amounts...
  14. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

this wasn't me, but an example - : Please can some of you join an Adventure? Trying to finish quest and been waiting for almost an hour to do one. Thanks a to any who join wtf inno, WTF
  15. Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

Is inno going to fix the easter questline? requiring adventure win is cruel and unusual punishment, banned in most civilized countries in the world. seriously, wtf is going on at inno? are they so out of touch with the game that they are ignorant enough to put this as a requirement? playing...