Recent content by roland jacobs

1. Recommended World(s) ?

https://www.the-west.net/?page=register&mode=choose_world How does that link have 4767 players for El Dorado? The 'last page' of experience shows 565 players. That's quite deceptive.
  2. Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2020 Feedback

Because you have to complete at least 120 hours of work to finish 2 quests, at least one of them requires you being online on a Saturday (of course a time constraint as well) So yes, finish a bunch of other quests that you haven't completed yet in order to complete a quest that is a timed...
  3. Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2020 Feedback

And if you're going to make other quests necessary to complete a different quest, don't make it necessary for timed holiday event! That's just slapping your customers in the face.
  4. Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2020 Feedback

The next couple of hours feel like an eternity, but you, the girl and Henry baked some cakes and her little brother helped to decorate the Saloon. I'm actually disappointed with the lack of guidance quests and inno gives on .en servers https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Category:Quests <--Last...
  5. Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2020 Feedback

That pretty much sums up the entire product management of this game. A timed quest should not be nearly impossible for new worlds. Difficult on purpose doesn't mean 100s of products, that's just brainless setting 4 (or 9) jobs with drop clothes and logging off. The word that inno should focus...
  6. Nuggets Refund

Bummer. I guess the new mods aren't as understanding and forgiving as the old mods. Regarding disabling the prompt: it's probably the tw-db.info script These are helpful to select: Remove Hints for the Automation PA Deactivate Premium prompt when fetching all items from the market...
  7. Nuggets Refund

Contact support. In 2013, I was queuing multiple sleeps on my phone. The extra tap on the phone activated premium automation. I queued only 4 sleeps (so I wouldn't be using the automation) and contacted support. They reimbursed the 50 nuggets to my account. I don't know if support is still...
  8. Update Feedback - 2.136

Suspect of abuse? The player was using it and laughing about it in saloon, asking me and several other chars to duel him, knowing that we couldn't. Nothing happened to the char. Anyway, on to other topics that don't annoy me. Start another tombola and click-fest event, that should make...
  9. Update Feedback - 2.136

All these updates and the duel bug still exists. Good thing mod said "they're doing their job" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  10. Update Feedback - 2.135

wasn't the "bug" an april fool's joke from years ago?
  11. Update Feedback - 2.135

if i wanted to get banned, i'd respond with my comments based on professional experience as a software developer. good thing i can censor myself.
  12. Update Feedback - 2.135

How is this not a serious bug that isn't addressed within an hour?
  13. Oktoberfest 2020 - Feedback

A bug?! No no, this is not a bug. This is product manager, developer, and QA staff not paying attention to detail. A company too focused on quantity instead of quality, and not using the beta world as a true testing world. A company too focused on creating "events" instead of listening to feedback.
  14. Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

I disabled all the scripts that were on the approved list on the forum's script catalog. When another char asks to craft 500 resin for them, I'll have to click 500 times? I don't mind click+hold until the number reaches 500. We all know what happens if we click 500 times too quick, the server...
  15. Harvest Event - Feedback

You weren't around for the St Pat's event? That was a crime against humanity.