Recent content by Roberto Wild Bill

1. New world

Yeahhh, not a terribly huge fan of chrome, I'll just wait, if you guys want my nuggets then make this Firefox friendly.
  2. New world

I can't log into this new world it shows up in the list but just crashes everytime I try, can anyone else?
  3. New world

Wow coming back after 2 years to a brand new world, timing.
  4. Incomplete map building and refresh

Now I can't log in at all, was working 4 hours ago now nothing, everything else on the net still seems to work just not this.
  5. Think Quick!

All gone.
  6. Think Quick!

Well that truly sucked.
  7. Think Quick!

Who the heck is getting these and in 2 seconds somehow getting it redeemed? I can't copy and paste that damned fast.
  8. Think Quick!

be quick
  9. Think Quick!

Kind of agree with Ryker there.
  10. Think Quick!

these are all gone in 3 seconds
  11. Think Quick!

well that didn't last long
  12. Think Quick!

Yeah wouldn't that be nice.
  13. Welcome

Ah quick question, just started in Dakota and there is no greenhorn quest line showing up see people running around with the equipment so is that supposed to be the case or is my thing buggy?
  14. Motivation Error.

Something that has turned up recently and seems to be in Colorado but might have something to do with one of the updates and its this: Whenever you do a job the reward you get in exp and cash is whatever the end motivation is not the start motivation. So if you do a job for 1 hour then you get...
  15. Solutions to crafting

Well the one which can make cigarettes is most definitely useful and I know that's not the blacksmith. but I do think the system needs a little overhaul. either as the first guy said you make it so you can get more items per craft or you simply up the drop chance of said resources in the job by...