Recent content by RickTractorBolturd

1. Innogames TV episode (discussion)

you're selective reading is quite the skill. you agree with me on the only point i made about beta that it is the best source for new information and then somehow applied beta to anything and everything else that was unrelated. But someone who complains about a lack of updates and items being...
  2. Innogames TV episode (discussion)

if you call "so praised by rick" meaning the best source of new information and best place to go to look for news, then yes it is. I take you you disagree with that somehow? I literally said, you don't have to play beta, so if that means "high praised" then your standards are quite low. It...
  3. Innogames TV episode (discussion)

The bulk of the info ever found in the Innogames vids about the west was old news to those in the beta forum. If you want to see the Valentines event for this game, check the old vids, its probably there, because little has been changed over the last couple of years regarding it. So why would...
  4. Innogames TV episode (discussion)

nobody said you have to play beta. simply don't complain about "no new updates" when literally there is an update being tested there at this very moment. players are literally complaining about things that Inno already has done. Time would be better spent complaining about what has not been...
  5. Innogames TV episode (discussion)

some of you :donkey:could save time instead of typing these complaint messages and replies by simply signing up for beta and staying up to date when updates are released. especially ones that contain some of the things you are asking about. its the best source of what little new information...
  6. The West World Records 6

I know I have gone faster since but here's one from earlier in this post, like a year and a half ago. never got updated. This recent 50% speed bonus plus added levels and gear since my pic, maybe someone could top 8500% who knows http://prntscr.com/3bpgdo
  7. Bonds...?

its more-less about a person's idea of "useful". Buy HP potions and energy when needed, such as for events, to stay below 2k
  8. International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

well don't forget to reset the shaman for 18 nugs 3-5 times. will cut your cost of reskill to under a mil, that to me is worth spending a couple of bucks on nugs
  9. International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

regardless even if its only for sign ups, its great to see the forum alive and buzzing.
  10. International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: RickTractorBolturd World: Dakota Level: 148 Class: Soldier Profession: Tonic Peddler Health Points: 14500-22000 Are you skilled for Fort Battles: Yes Online/Offline: Online Leader/Entrant: Entrant Gun: L5 Precise Single Shot Animal: Snake Also have a... (that i don't like to talk...
  11. International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

I want to be on it!!!
  12. Regarding Keno

the encouraging part of my post is acknowledging you guys are trying to make the player experience better. that takes a lot of time and effort and should not be forgotten or lost in anyone's post. but the main reason the lottery worked before was timing. the game has changed and for multiple...
  13. Regarding Keno

how can i not talk about prizes when they are listed here? Shop items and named items that have no value beyond collectors (as previously mentioned so not sure why the need to hit me back with the "i don't have the achievement" when I already acknowledged that fact)...
  14. Regarding Keno

although it is nice of the game peeps etc to put together something like this for the community, what really is the point? The lotto back in the day gave players the ability to get great items that had use and also the unobtainable items (outside of friendship rewards) for collectors... These...
  15. Biggest pet peeves on The West?

yea i agree. go back 4 plus years ago when players had to make a choice to duel OR ff OR trade etc... The game play was superior compared to now. Adding sets I don't think was a bad idea, but it still feels like everything is added with a singular mindset of how will "this" fit into the current...