Recent content by Reyne

1. Reyne

Character suggestions for events.

Not sure this is the place for this, and if it's not, please just move or remove it. I have some suggestions for the event writers for character storylines. One is Texas Ranger, John R Hughes. He had a long career as a Ranger and was known as a tenacious man that most criminals feared to...
  2. Reyne

Script TW-Calc

Ok, I'm still having issues with getting the "you've got an adblocker script" popup. Short of switching to Firefox, which I'd rather not do, does anyone have any advice or know where I can look for something to turn off? Or is it even a problem on my end? Note: A few days before the popup...
  3. Reyne

Script TW-Calc

I don't use Firefox. I use mostly Vivaldi and sometimes Chrome.
  4. Reyne

Script TW-Calc

Hi, guys. It seems The West Calc is messing up again. I've got all my ad blockers turned off on both of my browsers and it still shows And it's doing it again. I have all my ad blockers turned off for the west calc on both of my browsers.
  5. Reyne

Best Product Drop Set

RaiderTr is correct. As I said I had experimented wearing all the different sets and combinations, with the exception of the Martha's weapon set which I don't have. For me, the combo I listed above works best.
  6. Reyne

Best Product Drop Set

Sadly, I don't. I have Martha's horse and saddle. Hope to get the weapon set someday.
  7. Reyne

Best Product Drop Set

After experimenting with the various sets, I've found the best all-around drop set is the combo of American clothing set + Edison weapon set + Spiritualist animal set. It matches most jobs or beats (in the low drop jobs such as collect lotus flowers and hunting grizzly bears) the full American...
  8. Reyne

New world - choose a name

Jacksonville
  9. Reyne

Adventures for the disenfranchised.

I could get behind this. Or even something like fort maneuvers, where it separates practice from real fort battles.
  10. Reyne

Thank you to the very nice people who were patient and gave me a chance. They didn't make me nervous (or at least no more nervous than I was making myself), and we actually had a victory! asdf124, thank you for posting your how-to. The weapon and gear guide helped. :)
  11. Reyne

I think it was the cheating comment that got to me. I don't even know how that's possible.. And I certainly am not disputing adventures are part of the game. But they are so different from duels and fort fights. I have learned the mechanics at least. Maybe not all the nuances of strategy, though.
  12. Reyne

I don't really know where to start. Some us of hate adventures and only play them when forced to achieve a quest. It's not the whole quest, just a fraction of it. It must be done in order to achieve an item or to finish a quest. Come on, some of us quest because that is one of the draws to...
  13. Reyne

Migration from old worlds.

Thank you, Nissa, for responding. I posted the links in a telegram in game. HelenBack took it farther with a telegram to let EVERYONE know. It was surprising how many people wouldn't know without that telegram. Most don't read these forums, and wouldn't know to send in a ticket until it was too...
  14. Reyne

Migration from old worlds.

There is also a lot of confusion for those who do not know HOW to migrate. Most know that you must not login until migration is complete. One person was confused because their choice of world was grayed out, so they wondered if the world was full. Someone else said it takes five days, another...
  15. Reyne

World 1 Closing :(

Can anyone tell me what worlds we will be allowed to migrate to? I don't want to move this character from world 1 only to find out the world I move it to is closing down as well. Besides World 1, I play on Arizona, Colorado, and Dakota. Are any others open for migration that won't be closing...