Recent content by Reyne

1. Reyne

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

My two suggestions are already up there. Lakota and Laramie. :) So I'll definitely vote for those.
  2. Reyne

World closure

Then why don't you just quit, or have Inno shut down the west altogether?. Maybe 29k (according to the screen shot above that you posted) aren't all active. But we made it work on W1 with a lot less. You get out of it what you put into it. Six hundred sounds pretty awesome after 170 on world...
  3. Reyne

World closure

LOL Ms Salty Reyne. I like that. I wasn't talking about Inno giving it a rest, I was talking to you, asking you to give it a rest from the "woe is me" posts. So how many people does it take to make YOU happy? This is a serious question. If 29K players on a server isn't enough for you, I...
  4. Reyne

World closure

O.M.Gosh. Give it a rest, RaiderTr. We have daily battles, duels, markets, the same quests as other worlds, crafting.... WHAT more do you want? World 1 is closed. Is it necessary to complain in this forum?
  5. Reyne

W1 Goes out in Style & Listing the top rankings for the final time

Indeed, Spanky. I was just telling the gang in our chat that we just needed Vic. Didn't seem right not to have the Mercenary himself there with us. But we are bringing some added life to Idaho as well. Getting organized, finding each other. And that helps with the homesickness. We're...
  6. Reyne

World closure

So wish y'all hadn't left us en masse. But everyone was fooled about the closing in 2017. I hope we can make Idaho the same way. I hope we can revive Arizona. Yeah, that means, perhaps, there will be some drama. But we can't have all comedies. Though, I'm sure there are some comedians around..
  7. Reyne

World closure

Now, hold on just a dog-gone minute. Here is one berry picker (and I'm not alone) who enjoys fort fights, dueling to a much lesser extent, and basically everything Inno has to offer (with the single exclusion of Adventures), but not to the exclusion of all else. It seems that some (not all)...
  8. Reyne

Sunset...

And so at 11:48 pm, 7/8/21, the old Fairland Springs and the United Counties of world 1 disappeared behind the hill. I turned my attention to the journey ahead and the new world where I'd rebuild and start life anew. [Sorry, can't help being a little mushy right now. It's hard to turn your...
  9. Reyne

Sorry for two posts in a row, but I didn't want to detract from the salute to RD. I really do miss that guy. I was able to pull this up. SL changed it's name to Small Stuff. It's the alliance map. :) http://tw-db.info/?strana=politic_map&world=en1
  10. Reyne

Yes, he does! ***SCOFFS*** :D
  11. Reyne

I was reading through some old archived forums and found this one where I was explaining the state of the alliances and their history. Some of you might get a kick out of this. The date of this posting was 19/7/13. I combined two posts for easier reading. :P Untamed Revolution is Others and...
  12. Reyne

Feedback thread about multi fort battles :-D

No, I wasn't accusing you of saying that. Just saying it had happened before that others didn't want to have off prime at all. :)
  13. Reyne

My thought regarding the off-prime battles, and accounting for lower attendance, was to only dig small or mediums. That way, they are closer to filling. Also bear in mind that no one was really asking for WAY off-prime. Just a bit later than normal to give people a chance to get home from work...
  14. Reyne

I agree with not having all Awesomia battles at the same time. :D I am in major disagreement regarding battle times. Yes, I understand that in order to fill battles it needs to be when most of the players are online. But to exclude a huge segment of the player base in every battle does not...
  15. Reyne

I tend to agree with you, here. Consider that some battles go the full number of rounds. That does take some time (I haven't clocked it, but over an hour I'd say). Then, say you either get sent back home due to massive injuries. Or lets even say you, by some miracle, survive. You might have...