Recent content by Ranger-Schwartz

1. Ranger-Schwartz

Independence Day 2021 - Feedback

Hi Hr.Nyborg (9) days into the event, & I am sensing that some are already losing steam. I really think a rocket box that gives extra fireworks every 11.5 or 23 hours would be a good idea and I also think a few (3-4) moderator-dug forts with rewards like we had during the St. Patrick event...
  2. Ranger-Schwartz

Independence Day 2021 - Feedback

i love the idea of GM dug battles with fireworks rewards. We asked for that during the St. Patty Event and a few where added. I think 3 or 4 would be all you need to dig during the event to boost attendance and create a lot of buzz. Thanks for all you are doing.
  3. Ranger-Schwartz

new cm please

First, Welcome Hr.Nyborg! I am very, very interested in union coming back. The genie is out of the bottle with that set, too powerful or not. Many already have it. For those willing to buy it, please release it this year. Thank you kindly, Ranger So not that i do not want to do...
  4. Ranger-Schwartz

Moderators: PLEASE make ghosting a "thing"

In the spirit of this section's name, I have a brainfart/idea. I'm willing to bet I'm not the 100th...maybe not the 500th to come up with it. But I need to get this off my chest as I approach my 600th fort battle over the last 17 months. I am asking the moderators to please consider this very...
  5. Ranger-Schwartz

updating old items/sets - OUTLAW set

I 100% agree with Thanatoss and lulumcnoob. It's totally not ignorant to assess the facts. Fact-the outlaw set (like the hombre set and other old sets) had its day. It takes courage to play adventures. Getting free pieces of a bygone set like outlaw because you play lots of those is...
  6. Ranger-Schwartz

updating old items/sets - OUTLAW set

the outlaw set is for adventures. the only reason to revamp the outlaw set is to "up" the attack / defense numbers for adventure players. Which is fine. But that would be the reason for inno to update that set. I'm guessing the person wanting this set updated has a bunch of pieces of that set...
  7. Ranger-Schwartz

Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

I'm still confused about the sets. Ringo is interestingly just as good (maybe slightly better) as livingston for us adventurers on attacks (I just used ringo on an attack)...so that is cool (ringo 5 piece combined with summer spirits and level 1 zapata weapons)....but the rest of the sets are...
  8. Ranger-Schwartz

Update Feedback - 2.147

kuro....can I appeal to you for a moment? For many hp fort players, it can take an hour or longer to fill the hp needed for forting. These chick shoes are a wonderful thing for us. Also they help immensely for filling energy. Please don't change them. Thanks for all you do.
  9. Ranger-Schwartz

New fort fighting ranking system

as a modest leader of some forts...i would cheer this on.
  10. Ranger-Schwartz

St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

kuro...can the moderators consider digging another awesomia fort with coin rewards?
  11. Ranger-Schwartz

St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

Hello my bro. I think (and I have not started yet so perhaps someone who is doing the new 2021 quests can confirm) but if you do the initial quest under Henry in the saloon....you then get golden clovers at forts...but i may be wrong. I hope to start the new 2021 event but there is so much now...
  12. Ranger-Schwartz

Valentine's Day Event & Update Feedback - 2.143

Hi kuro - you had said another set of forts were possibly getting dug this weekend for Awesomia by the moderators. Is that still a plan?
  13. Ranger-Schwartz

Hello again kuro and the-west team! I am requesting if you can schedule a moderator awesomia dig with bonuses for Sunday evening, 28 February? Then maybe another one the following weekend?
  14. Ranger-Schwartz

Still curious..... kuro...are you here? I had started this thread hoping to know if awesomia bonus forts will be dug by moderators with those extra special hearts / other rewards?
  15. Ranger-Schwartz

Thanks, kuro Are there going to be heart basket rewards (or other bonus hearts) in addition to the hearts accumulated in fort battles as there was last year in the Valentine event? Often these were given out at fort battles that the moderators dug at awesomia,