Recent content by RaiderTr

1. RaiderTr

(Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

This. - - - - - - If only foscock was right about Inno listening to player(s), lol. My signature says enough. And as for Vic, I guess he decided to take over my negativity for whatever reason. Wish I knew why he thinks status-quo is better than trying to do something, even though with quite...
  2. RaiderTr

While I support this in general; There is one thing to consider though.. People in charge will change eventually and the new one(s) might not share the same mindset. So while giving more room-permission to use initiative to them is welcome.. Better not go too far. I mean current rules are...
  3. RaiderTr

We all know that. But they won't do, or at least allow anything big. So the "solution" is.. either leave the game and its forums.. or.. I mean I'm not playing the game for months for various reasons but still I will support an experienced community person which we didn't have for years. RIP...
  4. RaiderTr

Irony is though, it's mostly negative comments in this topic rather than positive, and yet "Support" is higher when it comes to the poll even though very slightly. (Not to mention the misunderstanding of some people) And yea regardless of "pro-Anarchy" people's claims.. mostly anarchy is what...
  5. RaiderTr

Given the avg number of people is/have been visiting the forums for the last.. about half decade.. I believe that 55 is more than enough. (Idk if it was advertised in the game though)
  6. RaiderTr

Can these random messages please be finally explained?

Ain't that quest related?
  7. RaiderTr

Yea well, I've have been saying this many times but nop.
  8. RaiderTr

It's all about nugget spending..
  9. RaiderTr

Well, I agree that this should've been done years ago, but so should've many other things. Sooo.. I will take "better late than never" approach. While some modifications might be needed.. It's good that there will be some definitions at last to give some room to enforcers. So yeah, thanks for...
  10. RaiderTr

Feedback Update to version 2.173

yawns I guess
  11. RaiderTr

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

Well at this point they should just put both Gringo and Union to Sale (time to time) for real. They somewhat counter each other at OP'ness at least. Ah the sarcasm that almost no one understands.
  12. RaiderTr

Feedback Update 2.172

Well, you know something is definitely very wrong when a person like Shiny Owl decides to write his 4th post in 8 years. But yea maybe we need more Ukranian stuff instead of fixing the game.
  13. RaiderTr

Feedback Update 2.172

Are you not entertained?
  14. RaiderTr

Proposed Community Rule on Abusive Digs

Yea sadly Goob (or CMs for that matter) doesn't have any power to do something about the real issues that we have been talking about for years. Even this decision isn't something he can make either, but with some support of ours he hopefully can convince the CM or something. We should/must...
  15. RaiderTr

Hi could someone tell me when The Summer Spirits Set Available please

Well it's already here apparently.. Just not posted on this forum yet. https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/spring-sale-2022.4196