1. RaiderTr

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Is this supposed to be a (failed) joke?
  2. RaiderTr

Limbo , does that work? If not, Lambo pls
  3. RaiderTr

I'm ignoring you and ur posts on this forum for known reasons so no I didn't "steal" it from you. I only know u suggested that because someone told me afterwards. People has been saying that name for months on various chats anyway. So it's irrelevant when I edited or not. Now please mind ur...
  4. RaiderTr

Well we were talking about how bad for everyone opening a new server every year just before DotD is in the long run for 3 years straight but it won't be listened sooo we at least want some optional " MIGRATION ROUTES " instead.
  5. RaiderTr

Louisiana? Where to for feedback? Not that management gives a damn but need to get this rage out somehow
  6. RaiderTr

New Awesomia battles

You had one job One job for weekend nights
  7. RaiderTr

The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

And it's a huge mistake.
  8. RaiderTr

Exploit heh heh Inno too fast to "fix" when it comes to such stuff
  9. RaiderTr

Colorado pretty Dead?

Yet we have many absurd supposedly "Attacker" Tank sets lol
  10. RaiderTr

Colorado pretty Dead?

Numbers are decent for each side after the Reshuffle imo But there are still more work to do..
  11. RaiderTr

Colorado pretty Dead?

No you
  12. RaiderTr

Oktoberfest 2021 Feedback

Idk why they even stopped to begin with. Weekly "day off" wasn't bad at all.
  13. RaiderTr

About; "Energy Bag" and "Motivation Bag" of Shop. These no longer serve a purpose since they are only %10 and make you wait 12 hours to use + 10 mins of wait for other Buffs. They either must be buffed and/or should be independent of other buffs' cooldowns. Also, their price is so absurdly...
  14. RaiderTr

Oktoberfest 2021 Feedback

This was the best event of the year with decent Sets and longest duration, but Inno decided to take it away from us with inferior sets as well.. Like 22 sector damage for Clothing, 10 damage for Weapons of a "Tank" set with 0 (none, nada) resistance.. what the hell? Speed set.. Last year's...
  15. RaiderTr

Nop, not until they release it without any player involvement then fail again (like v2.0) to lose the all remaining players.