Recent content by Psychotic.

1. Psychotic.

Weekly Lotto returned?

Will the weekly lotto continue or has it been terminated?
  2. Psychotic.

Weekly Lotto returned?

I agree, Sambee, that many people do have overly high expectations in many regards, including expecting instant feedback. I do not agree however, that this applies to this case at all. Like I said, I waited a full week before sending any follow up, and it has now been 2 weeks in total without...
  3. Psychotic.

Weekly Lotto returned?

I have plenty in the bank for my submission. As for patience, I have been trying to as patient as I can but after a while it starts to wear thin. It was only one ticket, plus 2 additional responses to that same ticket much later on asking for an update as it was never answered. If my ticket...
  4. Psychotic.

Weekly Lotto returned?

I have now sent my 3rd message to support regarding entering this draw (the first one being sent 2 weeks ago now), and have yet to receive any response what so ever. Is it likely that someone like me will still be entered into this draw?
  5. Psychotic.

Weekly Lotto returned?

My support ticket has now been marked as answered, though it did not receive an answer and money was also never deducted from my account. Wonder if I will ever be entered into this draw or not...
  6. Psychotic.

Weekly Lotto returned?

I have also been wondering if anything is being done about the lottery. I sent in a support ticket 10 days ago to enter and have yet to even receive a response. A lottery does not take a lot of time to execute, especially since it has been done successfully in the past. So what is the delay, and...
  7. Psychotic.

Upgrading

My guess is your items are low level, as items under level 20 are also not upgradable.
  8. Psychotic.

Welcome to Fairbank

Shame external forum is under used in this game. Hello world Fairbank. :)
  9. Psychotic.

Bonus For Purchasing Nuggets

I have seen this asked a few times in the new world and have not seen an answer to it yet, unless I missed it somewhere. Recently the nugget prices and amount were changed, and I was wondering if we now needed to buy the 850 nugget package to receive the Number One Dime and other products, or if...
  10. Psychotic.

The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

Are they still announcing it today or did they forget? Seems it should've been posted a few hours ago.
  11. Psychotic.

Colorado is down

For me W13, W15, and W17 all not working. :(
  12. Psychotic.

Market

Looking to buy: Create Modern Armour Recipe Create Hip Flask Recipe Watchmaker's Tools recipe Selling: Sniper Rifle Tele me in game.
  13. Psychotic.

Anyone else not even get entered into the draw? I'm signed up to the lotto subscription on two worlds and one of them never even received a ticket saying I was entered... Nice waste of 10K on the subscription when I still don't get entered.
  14. Psychotic.

Is the support system overwhelmed at all? I sent in a ticket over 3 days ago on Arizona for The West lottery but have had no answer on it, and a day ago I also sent one on Colorado and have had no answer. Would be nice to be entered before Sunday is over.
  15. Psychotic.

Market

Or message me, I'm paying twice as much. :)