• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Recent content by Protasov

1. Website TW-DB.info - English support

Yes, that is for a specific job, which is not a problem. One of the benefits of the tw-db addon was that you could also use it to choose the best gear for non-job-related things, like speed, regeneration, melee dueling, ranged dueling, fort fighting, etc, which are not a part of the default UI.
  2. Website TW-DB.info - English support

I've used tw-calc for a long time, and I haven't seen a way to do it. Could you, for example, explain how I can see the best items to wear/equip that will provide the biggest speed boost?
  3. Website TW-DB.info - English support

I used it mainly for the " best possible Wear " functionality, for sets for Speed, Melee Dueler, Regeneration, etc. I am sure my pre-defined sets are very outdated now. Is there another tool out there that will give you "best" sets based on your inventory?
  4. I don't use social media, so screw me?

I'll never create a Facebook account (nor Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.). If that means I don't get bonus ears in The West, I am fine with that.
  5. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

This one is easy. One of the greatest classic Country/Western songs by Waylon Jennings has the name in it: Luckenbach Fun Fact: Jennings didn't want to even record this song, even though he knew it was going to be a hit. He never even liked it after it was #1 on the Country charts. When they...
  6. Oktoberfest 2021 Feedback

So I have the quest "It is me, Master of Events" today become available from Henry. Is that a couple days early?
  7. Help Tecumseh (Maze Contest)

Question: Tecumseh is on his way home to the village. He is collecting ingredients for making dinner, when he gets home. Can you figure out what it is? Answer: THE HOTTEST CHILI IN THE WEST
  8. Valentine's Day Event & Update Feedback - 2.143

LOL, wow, I'm in the hole on this one...this might take a while...
  9. Valentine's Day Event & Update Feedback - 2.143

I would hold off completing the quests until the event starts, otherwise those hearts will be lost into the netherworld. My guess is that the quests weren't supposed to start yet...but, there they are.
  10. New world - choose a name

Killeen Also known as the 21st-most populous city in Texas. Burgess Meredith and Burt Reynolds both lived there at one point. That is more than enough street cred in my book.
  11. Harvest Event - Feedback

Here are my results after opening 100 Rye Ears: The lack of a 4th "Pieces of cloth" disappointed me. I won't ever use most of this stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up on the market soon for an exorbitant price.
  12. How Long Until ...

... the call to remove the icon below happens??
  13. Independence Day Preperations

Equip the chest, then do the job Picking agaves until it pops open. Then you can use it.
  14. Best Product Drop Set

Sorry I wasn't clear...I'm not claiming that the Spiritualist set is the best for drop rate overall....but its the best that I have (since I don't own the soccer set). Hence why I would love for there to be a tool that would take your inventory, and from it, choose the best items for drop rate...
  15. Best Product Drop Set

I have been using the American clothes and weapons sets to increase the product drop percentage of my jobs. Recently, when having the game auto-select the best clothes for a job, I noticed the set it chose for me resulted in a higher drop percentage than the American set. Turns out it is the...