Recent content by PorkyBear

1. PorkyBear

The Blue Horse

Looks like Star Wars related event. At least judging from the two chests (dark and light)
  2. PorkyBear

Login Issues

Fairbanks players of the world unite! LOL! It is not important when you get in it will sync to the current time so it will be like it was running!
  3. PorkyBear

Login Issues

Fairbanks is dead as well!
  4. PorkyBear

International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: GeorgeWJr World: Fairbank Level: 81 Class: Soldier Profession: Field Cook Health Points: 3000-4000 Are you skilled for Fort Battles: No, will reskill in the event world! Online/Offline: Both Leader/Entrant: Entrant
  5. PorkyBear

Some robberies and railway

Johnny Congrats on presentation. On the trains I would extend your Idea to: Building the Train stations to be a one time event but afterwards with time the station will need repairs and the lines as well. The first build the server will share some bonds but the next repair it will share game...
  6. PorkyBear

Forge the Lantern

write [item=2734000] in the game and you will have the confirmation!
  7. PorkyBear

Fort Fight Multi Battles - Stop!

The Lock you ask makes sense only in the town fashion so "A town has a cool down of 3 hours between digs they make or others can make in forts they own". Now Alliances well if they want to do a multi they should be able to but always not attacking the forts where the same town is owner.
  8. PorkyBear

Products to Complete a Quest Step

Or we could put a UP Shop Item with the name "Win The Game"! Actually those quests are there for people to be playing with them. The only thing is the time zone and there we might discuss the idea of making the quest times personal but that opens a new problem "Open Proxies". So I miss the time...
  9. PorkyBear

Usable products

Most of this products exist in the game but they are dropable from the Fair. I strongly doubt inno will change all the products in the game to be usable!
  10. PorkyBear

Get People back to Fort Fighting

Well than what about changing the dynamics of a FF, with or without touching the current skill system. Difference: 1. make the FF screening like the advetures maybe a littlebit smaller but 3D. 2. allow builders of the attacking side to build barricades/cannons/etc, in the 24 hours of the...
  11. PorkyBear

Get People back to Fort Fighting

Well many of us are waiting for the damn bear :P. Anyway I proposed this idea as to be as minor change as possible and to presever some equilibrium, by considering that inno was giving chests before worth today 175 bonds.
  12. PorkyBear

Christmass event

Question: There are rumors that in the red pack the Declaration of Independence can be found, is that true? By that logic are there possibilities that in the blue one we can find the summer items like the soccer or post summer items? Thanks in Advance Aldo
  13. PorkyBear

WINTER time now and SNOWBALL WAR

yes this might be good! Actually the system is already there!
  14. PorkyBear

WINTER time now and SNOWBALL WAR

How is using nuggets cheating? But anyway I don't think this is feasable! The devs are yet working on the bear MPI so they will take time to work on a new MPI as well!
  15. PorkyBear

Make all Outlaw set pieces auctionable

Actually the players that have already multiples can be levied of them automatically and given the equal no of chests. While in the future if the opening of the chest gives the same thing the system gives you another chest that asks you to open it using veteran points/bonds/nuggets! This seems...