Recent content by Poker Alice

1. Poker Alice

Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

@Jordy240797 Right on the money. :up: excellent suggestion for management to consider. @asdf124 You are on topic. The original post contained about 550 words and 25 of those words pointed to the west game as being trash. Therefore the leadership trash setting in this thread is set to 4.55%...
  2. Poker Alice

If you were really sincere you would be sending a private message to Beef with an apology. By posting your comment on a public forum all you are doing is enflaming the thread more. Anyone reading this thread knows that "the someone" is me. By bringing me back into this topic you are doing...
  3. Poker Alice

The current dueling system is unfair and makes no sense

My concern is for any members who have become frustrated with the game. I'm writing this comment not to be critical but helpful. Basically I see settings as a baseline for game play and if someone thinks a setting can be improved then certainly it is worth looking into (management level). Keep...
  4. Poker Alice

Recommended World(s) ?

I think this is a reasonable deduction. A recommended world is certainly not required by members who have played on another world. They can easily choose any world they desire and starting playing in it. Seems to me the only reason to have a recommended world is to suggest a world to a player...
  5. Poker Alice

FF STARTING POSTION ITS BUGGED

Super! :lovetw:
  6. Poker Alice

:D Write anything about the topic if you want to stay on topic. Otherwise you are the one being annoying and obnoxious. What a lie you spin. stop!o_O ... but then immediately, "that being said, being past 00:00 .net server time, 2nd day. union set nowhere near nerfed..." :rolleyes: I'm not...
  7. Poker Alice

Recommended World(s) ?

Too many things wrong with this flame. " we back to square one" sounds like the team needs to get inline because a few members are telling them what they must do. A change on recommended worlds was made. Was the team suppose to ask your permission? "It's literally the only world worth...
  8. Poker Alice

I'm okay with different points of view and a discussion of a topic as long as it is civil. If you really wanted to add more to the topic you would. You said that is what you wanted however this post isn't doing that. Sorry, but I don't have to prove anything to you. The fact that you want to...
  9. Poker Alice

2021-05-03

On Kansas I wanted a town. Joined just a few fort battles but didn't make my game all about them. No regrets.
  10. Poker Alice

What are you listening to?

11. Poker Alice

Alliances list and news

This is great idea to keep people informed. :up:
  12. Poker Alice

Las Vegas - Contest

doesn't know what the word means I think
  13. Poker Alice

Las Vegas Saloon

Very true founding towns are very limited. I guess that is why people want to join towns or buy from the market. Speaking of the market, man the prices can fluctuate but sometimes they are really inflated. Ouch.
  14. Poker Alice

Union equipment does not apply to new worlds.
  15. Poker Alice

If you want this topic about something you have added to a characters equipment window then don't flame me please.