Recent content by Poker Alice

1. Poker Alice

Update 2.154 feedback

Thank you for the update.
  2. Poker Alice

What would you like - a migrate poll

Pipe dreams. :-D But I'm good with the game in the present. Dueling gives a challenge to any building going on. The comradeship in towns and alliances against the opposing towns and alliances helps to make the game more community engaging. New worlds I think can have more conflicts happening in...
  3. Poker Alice

As a newcomer while crafting and buying stuff in the towns it felt it was thee best thing I liked about the west game. The future looked bright with the prospect of settling into a new online game. I was somewhat disappointed when I learned those things were not the primary focus. Is it possible...
  4. Poker Alice

@NovaStar Thanks so much for taking the time to explain. I noticed on the speed server roadrunner the "power rush" as you defined it is the main goal of the game. Obviously that has to do with the rewards forthcoming. It was fun to see who would take the lead and in what category. Although...
  5. Poker Alice

What NovaStar wrote made me think what would happen if there was a New World creation server which was ultra-slow. We just had a speed server world created and it has almost run its course as it will close soon enough. Playing in the speed world gave me a different perspective on the game. I...
  6. Poker Alice

I do get the impression that you care and want to help people if you can. Thank you for trying and do appreciate your informative posts. Upper management just could have as easily and quickly without notice close the server off but instead is letting players know in advance and even making...
  7. Poker Alice

Thank you so much for writing that. I know you wrote you will miss the kind of interaction you had with other players. Certainly after playing for a while tips on how to play the game are not needed. I am thinking about your situation though and wondering if I could suggest something even...
  8. Poker Alice

Nice! Not sure what you want to share or keep as a secret but I'm going to assume that the reason for your success in game play is how you work as a team and share what the other alliance team member might need? = comradery Is this what you meant by how wisely you choose to play when it comes to...
  9. Poker Alice

Update feeedback: Version 2.153

Thank you for the update.
  10. Poker Alice

Speed event server - Feedback

@lulumcnoob I don't indulge in drug use so can't relate very well to needing.. but we all try to communicate, me I'm no expert writer just try so .. After playing one game on the internet for many years, plus writing in its forum is it possible that dedication could perhaps lead a person to be...
  11. Poker Alice

Correct Mr. Black and White. My last post was only a feeble attempt to add humor? A speed world by it nature is short lived so why would anyone want it migrated unless all the work required to.... I question "speed" because after all everything is relative in the universe is it not? ;)
  12. Poker Alice

Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

13. Poker Alice

Between you and RaiderTr who constantly promote Colorado how would you feel about sending it there? You wrote, "please let them come" so I'll assume you are not a member of #1 either?
  14. Poker Alice

Should we discuss having migration from the speed world. :no::oh::-D:-D:-D:lol:
  15. Poker Alice

Every topic seems to need to be all about Colorado. Are you a member of world #1? I'm not.:eek: