Poker Alice's latest activity

• Poker Alice
    Poker Alice replied to the thread Change the topic!.
    Sorry what?
  • Poker Alice
    Poker Alice replied to the thread Change Off Topic name.
    Seriously do see a lack of activity on the board and so have been considering trying to encourage anyone who wants to write here to join...
  • Poker Alice
    What should be in games? Good question what should be in games. But did you mean the topic? Not my call. What the O.P. called for as the...
  • Poker Alice
    Some I've done in my life but I was much younger. Change gritty dust storms to freezing snow storms in the Canadian wilderness. I never...
  • Poker Alice
    The forts and the duels and the fort battles and the dueling and the fighting for forts and the problems with this and that and the...
  • Poker Alice
    Poker Alice posted the thread Change the topic! in Off topic.
    What ever the topic is change it to something else. Or change it not. The number is 1. This topic is related to the east. The east...
  • Poker Alice
    "Love is in the air" Just not feeling it? Someday they will go down together, they will bury them side by side, to a few . . . It...
  • Poker Alice
    Poker Alice replied to the thread Contagious Virus.
    Everyone at one time or another complains. I know I do. It seems to be the human condition. At this time of year for me its mostly about...
  • Poker Alice
    There is a contagious virus and it is called chronic complaining. Yes that is right it is something people do, can pass on and it can be...
  • Poker Alice
    Poker Alice replied to the thread Multi Digs?.
    Yep, I completely agree, a solution to safeguard against the outlaw element is to meet up in town with the person you are trading with...
  • Poker Alice
    Poker Alice reacted to RaiderTr's post in the thread Multi Digs? with Like Like.
    Few are fine and should be, but just too many things to "police" ourselves in this game.. Thanks Inno for that (for lacking the simplest...
  • Poker Alice
    Poker Alice reacted to lulumcnoob's post in the thread Multi Digs? with Like Like.
    I would say that the market thing is an example of the community having to police itself, theres no direct player to player trading so...
  • Poker Alice
    I think I can respectfully disagree with you on this point. I have a specific conception of what role play actually is or can be. There...
  • Poker Alice
    I'll assume (proper) role play refers to adherence to in game player authorities? Maybe not but in any case what I think of when I see...
  • Poker Alice
    But really how are numerous digs actually considered harmful or an abuse of power and not just plain annoying...