Recent content by Pankreas PorFavor

1. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

who? those guys in AZ? how many SP/AP they bought just to have less than someone in CO who bought 0? what are you saying? "Buy skill points allows you to purchase skill or attributes points for a base cost of 18 nuggets per skill point and 54 nuggets per attribute point. Every time you purchase...
  2. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

The difference is HUGE. Just compare Arizona and Colorado. Check the skills rating, skills where people most likely assigned all points to single skill. Leader in trading: 1928 (AZ) vs 2066 (CO); leader in HP: 1738 (AZ) vs 2010 (CO). In a world where people can't buy SP/AP, they have hundreds of...
  3. Pankreas PorFavor

The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

I agree with you, but in this case time and effort don't help. you need a time machine to go back to 2018 and get an achievement that was available then and only then. should it be available for nuggets? maybe. I don't really like that idea, but I also don't care too much. I'd rather have Inno...
  4. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Update 2.174

You forgot to say that I will be awarded with El Gringo's weapon set for discovering this :dastardly::-D
  5. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Update 2.174

I found an Owen McKenzie's tie today - did Inno forget to update this item? I think all the neckbands are updated, but this one is not?
  6. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Easter Event 2022

I translate this as: "when the number of players drops low enough, they will handout OP gear to everyone just for staying". how many players migrated from .dk servers to .net? 10, 15, 20? and how many have (upgraded) Gringo gear? most of those I've seen in AZ (w13.net) has it. there are...
  7. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Special Speed Server Fort Battles

My first reaction to these concerned posts about lvl5 Gringo items was - come on, how can you be so naive and think they would actually give such overpowering items to players in regular worlds?! And then I realized - Inno made so many bad decisions in the past that even something as crazy as...
  8. Pankreas PorFavor

Can these random messages please be finally explained?

https://prnt.sc/wwc9xr One. In 12-13 years. Playing in multiple worlds. Indeed, they add so much to the atmosphere of a western setting :-D
  9. Pankreas PorFavor

Would you like to see Awesomia battle Join restrictions continue?

Why didn't you join the side that didn't have this restriction and see how successful the battle was? If defense was blocked to anyone above lvl 100, you could've joined the attack, right? Or am I missing something?
  10. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Update to version 2.173

When it will be too late for any meaningful feedback? I believe you understand where this skepticism is coming from. Let's hope it's an improvement, but I wouldn't hold my breath.... ;)
  11. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Update to version 2.173

Large feature that causes delays in updates, requires a lot of work = does it mean that it will have a large impact on the game and the players? In that case, why don't we get any information about it? Why are we not allowed to give feedback? (Well, I know why - why care about feedback if you're...
  12. Pankreas PorFavor

Games Status

"And does grumbling serve a purpose, does it really make things happen ?" ;) while I do agree with what you're saying above. in a normal situation the system that is already in place would work. I mean, do you really think that CMs from .net, German, Turkish, Danish or any other server receive...
  13. Pankreas PorFavor

Games Status

Maybe it can make things happen, maybe it can't. But staying silent and not talking about stuff that you don't like definitely won't help to change them.
  14. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Update 2.169

not so long ago I would care enough to provide feedback... now I only ask you to please stop pretending.
  15. Pankreas PorFavor

seeking script

it's the tw-db.info script.