Recent content by Pankreas PorFavor

1. Pankreas PorFavor

I am drunk and SOOO mad at Wogon dude...

funny. this thread was started in May 2014. hm... that's less than 8 years ago, but more than 3 years ago. omg, what does this mean?!?
  2. Pankreas PorFavor

Bonus from TITLES

sounds like I would be talking to a wall. if people didn't learn to read when they were in primary school, I don't have a chance in hell to do it with a few forum posts. for example, you didn't pay attention to any of the important details in this thread, did you? the idea was originally...
  3. Pankreas PorFavor

Crafting mini-event and new tradesman feedback

you can, of course. but, how about trading your butter for whatever they're making? if I as a peddler can make citrus extract only, I need a cook, blacksmith and saddler to make the baking mold, butter and whisk. right? give them your butter, or give them whatever materials they need for the...
  4. Pankreas PorFavor

Contagious Virus

that's like complaining about the program on "the golf channel". not interested in golf? use the remote and switch the channel. same with this forum. don't like the topic? don't read it, there are other threads about other stuff. what do you care? we are discussing stuff, complaining about...
  5. Pankreas PorFavor

Crafting mini-event and new tradesman feedback

By doing the quest. Start with Henry in the saloon, then go to Angus McGuffin in Sector 2, and Crafting master in sector 11 (he gives you the recipe, it's under the central sector).
  6. Pankreas PorFavor

Contagious Virus

Sorry, I have to correct you ;) The awards are still on the login page, it's 2008 and 2011. And the line about the players that was also there said "17 million worldwide". Seeing "highly populated" Colorado with 1400 players (how many really active?) or "average population" of Dakota at 740 (as...
  7. Pankreas PorFavor

Contagious Virus

I don't remember saying anything about you personally. I did comment what you wrote, but I don't think I said anything about you. If I did, please let me know what was it that offended you. Ignoring the unhappy customer is the worst thing an owner of any business can do. It's one thing when...
  8. Pankreas PorFavor

Contagious Virus

What? yes, I have seen you successfully dig out a 5 years old thread in the Development discussions part of the forum. did you also notice how this system is completely ignored by Innogames? did you see how the last post on the development blog is from March 2017? did you see that the last...
  9. Pankreas PorFavor

Contagious Virus

Didn't you write: "By reading many of the posts in this forum, it isn't difficult to understand how complaints and attacks on how the game was being managed, were not really constructive suggestions or requests at all, so there is little wonder they would be interrupted by management as such and...
  10. Pankreas PorFavor

Contagious Virus

well, thank you so much for joining the game and the forum and teaching us something new. if only you were here in 2009 or 2010! oh, I so fondly remember the good old days when I was just starting... the first thing I did was join the forum and start attacking Innogames. I never tried proposing...
  11. Pankreas PorFavor

Contagious Virus

wow. I don't even know where to begin. maybe you need to read more of the old posts? I really don't know what to say. this comment is like if someone would see slaves rioting and commenting "what a wild and violent bunch of people, no wonder they keep them in chains!" 0. Game owning company...
  12. Pankreas PorFavor

Contagious Virus

Poker Alice Active Member Joined Nov 2, 2019 - well, this probably explains it. it's been suggested too many times without an answer. give us classic The West (something you maybe never experienced? v1 of this game - no tombolas, no belts and pants, no crafting, no named items, just stuff you...
  13. Pankreas PorFavor

Contagious Virus

I would reply, but I don't even understand your question?! Does it have to be so cryptic? Buy out big spenders? What's that supposed to mean, pay someone not to play? Or "donate to a friendlier atmosphere"? Pay someone to smile or..? :blink:
  14. Pankreas PorFavor

The West World Records 6

nice :) during that recent event I got up to 33900% but I lost the link to the screenshot. and it's not "real" anyway since it was because of the event bonus applied to everyone :) but I can imagine how it was for you with that dueler bonus - zoooooom!! :D
  15. Pankreas PorFavor

The West World Records 6

I can try with top speed 17790%: https://prnt.sc/skowgk (I tried embedding the image but I get an error?)