Pankreas PorFavor's Recent Activity

1. Pankreas PorFavor liked RaiderTr's post in the thread Better Opening Time for Travelling Fair?.

Can't it just be opened at Midnight server time (aka Daily reset time) as well? It's too late for the majority of European players...

Jun 19, 2019 at 1:19 PM
  2. Pankreas PorFavor liked lulumcnoob's post in the thread Open Season.

The main change since then is eliminating zero motivation duelling so one can no longer just farm low level players. A change I...

Jun 19, 2019 at 1:16 PM
  3. Pankreas PorFavor replied to the thread Open Season.

I get it very well, just look left and see "JOINED: JUL 22, 2010" under avatar. I also remember your name because I play here for about...

Jun 19, 2019 at 1:16 PM
  4. Pankreas PorFavor liked lulumcnoob's post in the thread Open Season.

You're a level 88 with a duel level of 131 on Idaho. You've made choices and it's resulted in you having lots of enemies who now...

Jun 17, 2019 at 10:31 PM
  5. Pankreas PorFavor replied to the thread Open Season.

you're hopeless. level difference is irrelevant, you're the only one going on about it, even after it was proven to you that it's easily...

Jun 17, 2019 at 1:37 PM
  6. Pankreas PorFavor replied to the thread Open Season.

who said anything about a level advantage? you still don't understand that this is completely irrelevant? I even took out the crayons...

Jun 17, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  7. Pankreas PorFavor replied to the thread Open Season.

not everyone, just those who deserve it. I didn't put your character in a position where people 50 levels above you can duel you. you...

Jun 16, 2019 at 3:06 PM
  8. Pankreas PorFavor replied to the thread Update Feedbacks - 2.102.

Tracking the collector cards achievement for 5 stamps is not setup correctly. You have other achievements like this:...

Jun 15, 2019 at 7:18 PM
  9. Pankreas PorFavor replied to the thread Open Season.

you've already shown us in your first post that you don't understand the game mechanics, why do you still insist on showing this?...

Jun 15, 2019 at 6:06 PM
  10. Pankreas PorFavor replied to the thread Open Season.

I explained how the game works. The rules that are the same for everyone. If that's pompous, ok. As I played also as a pure trader...

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  11. Pankreas PorFavor replied to the thread Open Season.

it all depends on your duel level, not on your actual level: https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Duels#Duelling_level just calculate your...

Jun 14, 2019 at 11:04 AM