Pankreas PorFavor's latest activity

• Pankreas PorFavor
    funny. this thread was started in May 2014. hm... that's less than 8 years ago, but more than 3 years ago. omg, what does this mean?!?
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    Pankreas PorFavor replied to the thread Bonus from TITLES.
    sounds like I would be talking to a wall. if people didn't learn to read when they were in primary school, I don't have a chance in hell...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    you can, of course. but, how about trading your butter for whatever they're making? if I as a peddler can make citrus extract only, I...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    Pankreas PorFavor replied to the thread Contagious Virus.
    that's like complaining about the program on "the golf channel". not interested in golf? use the remote and switch the channel. same...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    By doing the quest. Start with Henry in the saloon, then go to Angus McGuffin in Sector 2, and Crafting master in sector 11 (he gives...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    Sorry, I have to correct you ;) The awards are still on the login page, it's 2008 and 2011. And the line about the players that was also...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    I don't remember saying anything about you personally. I did comment what you wrote, but I don't think I said anything about you. If I...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    What? yes, I have seen you successfully dig out a 5 years old thread in the Development discussions part of the forum. did you also...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    Didn't you write: "By reading many of the posts in this forum, it isn't difficult to understand how complaints and attacks on how the...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    well, thank you so much for joining the game and the forum and teaching us something new. if only you were here in 2009 or 2010! oh, I...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    wow. I don't even know where to begin. maybe you need to read more of the old posts? I really don't know what to say. this comment is...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    Poker Alice Active Member Joined Nov 2, 2019 - well, this probably explains it. it's been suggested too many times without an answer...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    I would reply, but I don't even understand your question?! Does it have to be so cryptic? Buy out big spenders? What's that supposed to...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    nice :) during that recent event I got up to 33900% but I lost the link to the screenshot. and it's not "real" anyway since it was...
  • Pankreas PorFavor
    Pankreas PorFavor reacted to Apelatia's post in the thread Update Feedbacks - 2.125 with Like Like.
    Would love to see some more substantive changes to fort battles. There has clearly been a little effort made to do something positive...