Recent content by P4F Mastermind

1. P4F Mastermind

Discussion Updated Script Catalog

Is this catalog up to date?
  2. P4F Mastermind

Western Post - Feedback

I love this. I hope we get more interviews with more players, and more stories from the past. The Friendship Points part and the story about old "Dueling Raids" were especially nice. The puzzle is good too, lets us participate. I have only one suggestion. You could come up with a useful but...
  3. P4F Mastermind

Update Feedbacks - 2.125

Could be XX% drop chance per player that attends. For example, you give it 1% per player. If 100 people are in the battle, it is guaranteed that 1 random person will get it. If it's 200 people, 2 people will get it. If it's 125 people, 1 drop is guaranteed, 2nd one is 25%. Just like product...
  4. P4F Mastermind

Update Feedbacks - 2.125

Wow wasn't expecting this but happy to see it. Attack has been overpowered for so long. Edit: I know better things could be done, but a step is a step, and is welcome.
  5. P4F Mastermind

Crafting mini-event and new tradesman feedback

Honestly this is lovely. Can't remember being this excited for a mini event for a while. So much better than "spam jobs and open things to find other things you will sell to the mobile trader".
  6. P4F Mastermind

The West Classic - Coming Soon

Good times
  7. P4F Mastermind

A whole world for Fort Fighters

This is a wonderful idea. Honestly, if this was done, there are at least 50 people in Houston (maybe more) who would 100% come and play there. Some would even quit Houston and play only there.
  8. P4F Mastermind

Rare items are not.

AYE
  9. P4F Mastermind

Update Feedbacks - 2.107

I can't see crafting cap being raised?
  10. P4F Mastermind

Better Opening Time for Travelling Fair?

I agree, I have so many products that I need to dump, and I always miss it because there are no announcements, and no specific starting time
  11. P4F Mastermind

We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

I agree that migration could save many worlds and players
  12. P4F Mastermind

Who won the Easter Event?

I disagree, I won Houston with a streak around 480, and I spent less than 100 nuggets, by only doing the 1st duel and resetting the timer (which were misclicks when I was resetting the timer). I hear that some older worlds didn't even have streaks close to that. Which means that, if anyone was...
  13. P4F Mastermind

Count to 00,000

14. P4F Mastermind

Damage & Class Balance (of FFs)

Here's my idea, explained with detail. I believe that this solves some issues for more than a single class. Part-1: About FF Class Balance Regarding Duelers and Advents Right now, duelers deal 10% Max HP damage, and the chance of doing this is 10%/20% depending on their premium. Which means...
  15. P4F Mastermind

Damage & Class Balance (of FFs)

I'm not the most experienced leader around, but I've had my share of battles since I first started this game around 2010. I will break down my reply to parts, so that it properly addresses all of the required points. First of all, let's talk about the past, when worker did not have the class...