• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Recent content by Nisa

1. Nisa

Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

Oh my, why do you care this much about members, players or INNO ? Many of us know that one particular CM of this game said numerous times this game is a pure trash. And it never was a reason for INNO to not hire him and pay him for his job here. Because they don't care. about you or your...
  2. Nisa

What should Innogames do?

You all keep forgetting moderation team( approved by higher bosses ) has a final say and can decide about issues as they see it appropriate. What bugs me more is a rule defined clearly about account usage when they let someone give account to another person, while many were banned in past for...
  3. Nisa

Ask CM about the game

this makes more sense.
  4. Nisa

W1 Goes out in Style & Listing the top rankings for the final time

Nobody mentioned RD :o he for sure deserves to be mentioned in W1 history. and get a special place :)
  5. Nisa

Hr Nyborg appreciation thread

Been there done that. If you stand up for players it will be seen as a betrayal in their eyes. I guess we go back in talking all this in whispers , private convos etc . Although you did some mistakes you can be proud of yourself for making players feel appreciated on this game.
  6. Nisa

Sounds promising :) We all know Nyborg broke zillion of rules and it was actually why players were on their feet. He was honest and had no ill intention. Maybe if you just spanked him in time would be better. Coming up with force on players and lame announcements like he left cause of personal...
  7. Nisa

Ask CM about the game

One does not ask for respect. It's earned.
  8. Nisa

seriously lol. they are joking with us :D
  9. Nisa

Co-CM ? Right... this role was removed years ago when there was no need for CM and Co-CM so it makes sense now with low number of players to have Co-CM again.
  10. Nisa

omg wut :o lmao we have 2 CMs now ? ahaha this can't be true .
  11. Nisa

New Awesomia battles

Thanks for clarification.
  12. Nisa

Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

Ok we won. Give us another game .
  13. Nisa

New Awesomia battles

Awesomia can be adjusted with admin tool but I understand Goober Pyle was suggesting change of numbers for small and medium forts on worlds and these numbers were server numbers.
  14. Nisa

Union set sale

OlliePie for president ! she is such a poet.
  15. Nisa

New Awesomia battles

I am totally confused with this talk. Maybe things have changed dunno but yes fort numbers applied for the entire server and couldn't be changed as you please. Awesomia is another story, it is event fort .