• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Recent content by NightStalker73au

1. World closure

Thank You for the memories on World 1..moved to Colorado and will see how things go.
  2. What would you like - a migrate poll

unfortunately have already started Migration...
  3. World closure

I might have missed it on the actual migration information page..are we told by email that the character has been migrated to a new world?
  4. What would you like - a migrate poll

please let me know via ingame or forum message which world most are going to by Monday please?
  5. World closure

please let me know via ingame or forum message which world most are going to by Monday please?
  6. What would you like - a migrate poll

not really into the fighting side of the west.
  7. What would you like - a migrate poll

Am still confused which world to migrate character to.
  8. What would you like - a migrate poll

don't think I have access.
  9. How to close a town fully.

Yes I am trying to prepare for migration.. Thank You for that, so I could still found a town on a new world?
  10. How to close a town fully.

If anyone knows hows to fully close a town and withdraw funds from it if that is possible please let me know and thanks in advance.
  11. World closure

Thanks for that..as I said would rather not lose the character..
  12. World closure

Which world would be better for someone who mainly just logs in right now to do jobs and then log out.
  13. World closure

Would rather not lose my W1 character but does migrating to another world give me good or bad options?
  14. What would you like - a migrate poll

where is this poll?
  15. What would you like - a migrate poll

Have played on World 1 for quite a long time and am saddened to hear that it will be closed, left to run a Town now, and not sure about the migration part. This is the only character I have.