• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Recent content by mnnielsen

1. Advent Calendar 2. Game

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Our second game has arrived! We are here again with another game! Remember to leave your answer in this thread, not make a new one - the correct answers will come after the deadline ;-) Its now the second day in December, and here up north its actually snowing today...
  2. Advent Calendar 1. Game

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Our first game has arrived! In today's little question, we will touch a part of the superstition of this, for many, special time: Game: What are the names of the creatures that, according to Greek superstition, come down through the chimneys at Christmas time and...
  3. Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

;-) back to 1
  4. DoD Sale

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Halloween party starts soon! Have you already prepared a costume for you? If not, you are in luck. This year you will be able to obtain Halloween Clown items. The sale will be available between 31st October 2021 at 12:00 and 02nd November 2021 at 12:00. Interested...
  5. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

no not at all :-D I just had another favorite .... but it was a runner up ..... But Las vegas is way better that some of the other contries L server ;-)
  6. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

;-) I totally agree with that. I can easily understand why it has been chosen, but to be honest, this name was not my first choice. But in our process we tried to 1. take all the names suggested here, and then through selection processes throughout the team to narrow it down to the table you...
  7. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Yes thats what most thinks now a days, but it actually was named in 1826 according to wiki :-) The name Las Vegas was given to the city in 1829 by Rafael Rivera, a member of the Spanish explorer Antonio Armijo trading party that was traveling to Los Angeles, and stopped for water there on the...
  8. Fort limit changes on Colorado and Kansas - Feedback

We will discuss between us, but It sound like an idea worth trying :-)) , we will update you when we have had a chance to look at it
  9. Lucille Sale 2021

Howdy Cowgirls and Cowboys, In October we celebrate the 136th anniversary of the Rodeo Queen. Do you want to be a star or a rodeo champion? You should have a special connection with your horse, a comfortable saddle, and a really good lasso. You can try to find the perfect saddle, or you can...
  10. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

I agree, but unfortunally even though I am part of the CM team, we are not told everything either..... I would love to tell you all what excact the plans are and when different things are going to be implemented, but the fact is that alot of times we only get an approx time line that is rather...
  11. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

I agree... Now that the team is settled, both at the top and 'bottom', we can start working more directly towards a common goal, I am full of confidence that we will be able to turn this ship around and rediscover the joy of the game.
  12. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

yes there is progress ;-) thats what I am informed, and the few grains that is throwed to me in the meetings about it
  13. Oktoberfest 2021

The Quest 'Oktoberfest is coming', which appeared to someone before the update, but disappeared after the update, will return tomorrow :-))
  14. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

we dont publish our roadmap anymore, but we are working on bigger changes in the game..... just fixing small stuff all the time is like burning matches to keep warm - it only helps for at short while
  15. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

The whole development work is slow, and your wishes and feedback are taken into account .... sometimes it's just not possible in the big picture. It should preferably be for everyone's best the things that are implemented, and this weighting is important to get done properly ..... the biggest...