Recent content by Michael-X

1. The three-day fiesta (Quest)

Yeah, it finally appeared for me and I finished it yesterday, Thanks for going to the trouble to check things out.
  2. The three-day fiesta (Quest)

That's what I thought, but I'm not seeing anything from either Maya or the Mexican. I accepted the My Mexican friend part of the questline and had met the Slept requirement but didn't get back to the Mexican to complete it before the quest duration was up (didn't realize it was a timed quest)...
  3. The three-day fiesta (Quest)

So, last year I started this one but ran out of time after accepting My Mexican friend. That quest has stayed active in my Quest Tracker for a while, I think I just cancelled it a few days ago. Will the quest pick back up at that point or will it start over with Maya (Maya asked)? I thought I...
  4. Resolved Gaining hearts by doing jobs...

Anyone happen to know the correlation between jobs and the number of hearts gained while working that job? Does it have anything to do with the job level? Most # of hearts I've got so far has been 426 and that was doing Mine Saltpeter - Level 81 - for 1 hour. Second highest was 418 doing...
  5. Resolved Anyone else lose all their Completed Quests?

Thanks for the advice, I was exiting out after just a few seconds when I didn't see any listed.
  6. Resolved Anyone else lose all their Completed Quests?

Figured I'd ask before submitting a Support Ticket but does anyone else have absolutely nothing under Completed Quests in their Quest Book? I really only noticed it a few days ago; did going to v2.0 wipe out the ability to see completed quests from the previous version(s)?
  7. Better article of clothing for fort battle...

I'd like to hear from all those experienced fort fighters out there. What article of clothing do you think is better, the Brown coat (+12 Health points) or the Black leather jacket (+11 Hiding, +11 Leadership)? I'm thinking this might be one of those "It depends..." type answers.
  8. Problem with report...

Using IE8?! :p Perish the thought! Using Firefox 3.6 and I'm guessing that there is an error with the BB code that was generated for the report. Medals earned ( When I click on the code within the box and try to move the cursor to the right, it stops after the ( , there's nothing further in...
  9. Problem with report...

So I got the "And I could walk 500 miles, ..." medal and wanted to post the report in my town forum. Set the access to town and clicked the Link Report button and the BB Code looks incomplete: Medals earned ( Looking at the code for my Raise the flag! medal, the name of the medal is in...
  10. Troubles with W12 login

I'm waiting for it to say Bad Dell next, and then Bad HP, etc., etc.
  11. Troubles with W12 login

As a certain one-eyed sailor said, "I aints a doctor, but I know when I'm losing me patientsk!"
  12. Troubles with W12 login

Yep, getting the same exact message you're getting. :mad:
  13. Quest

There is no job that you can do that will specifically give you the Black headband. You've got a chance of finding an item on just about any job you work at, depending on your luck. The easiest way to acquire it would be to buy it from a Tailor shop in a town. If you are a citizen of that town...
  14. Discussion The West Stats

Looks like Weststats is back up...a little slow, but it appears to be back.
  15. The race for the fishing rod!

Errm, how is it that I was able to accept the quest if I didn't meet the requirements (level-wise) for it? And why do I need to keep working when I see "Done" under "Requires"? Sorry if I seem a mite bit testy, but I got hit by a deadline that I didn't know existed! I can understand...