Recent content by Michael-X

1. Easter Puzzle Game 1

Henry needs to prepare 15 glasses of lemonade since 15 kids are coming. 75 eggs with each kid getting 5 equals 15 kids (75/5 = 15)
  2. Easter Puzzle Game 2

The answer is EASTERDAYS
  3. Advent Calendar 24. Game

$1053 ($1000 + $53 fee) was sent to Dustman12 in Arizona...
  4. Advent Calendar 21. Game

Spruce
  5. Advent Calendar 20. Game

A Christmas cracker
  6. Advent Calendar 15. Game

Bauble(s) Candle(s) Chestnuts Chocolate Christmas Cinnamon Fruitcake Gingerbread Mince Pie Mistletoe Nutcracker Present Reindeer(s) Santa Claus Snowglobe Snowman Sugarplum Turkey
  7. Advent Calendar 8. Game

Holly
  8. Advent Calendar 6. Game

Nuuttipukki's origin is Finnish (Finland). It means "goat man" and is meant to be a Krampus-like figure.
  9. Advent Calendar 2. Game

Which Roman festival, from Roman times, draws direct threads to Christmas as we know it today? Answer: Saturnalia
  10. Advent Calendar 1. Game

What are the names of the creatures that, according to Greek superstition, come down through the chimneys at Christmas time and create havoc? Answer: Kallikantzaroi
  11. My contest entry - Game 3

Cake #3
  12. My contest entry - Game 2

YearEvent 2008The West was launched 2009Fort Battles were introduced 2010Market & Trading implemented 2011Pants were introduced 2012The West 2.0 was released 2013The West turned 5! 2014Multiplayer Adventures were introduced 2015Item upgrade added to the game 2016First IFBC event 2017First...
  13. My contest entry - Game 1

1. Easter 2. Octoberfest 3. Day of the Dead 4. St. Patrick's Day 5. Independence Day
  14. The three-day fiesta (Quest)

Yeah, it finally appeared for me and I finished it yesterday, Thanks for going to the trouble to check things out.
  15. The three-day fiesta (Quest)

That's what I thought, but I'm not seeing anything from either Maya or the Mexican. I accepted the My Mexican friend part of the questline and had met the Slept requirement but didn't get back to the Mexican to complete it before the quest duration was up (didn't realize it was a timed quest)...