• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Recent content by Lyrinx.

1. Lyrinx.

Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021

Great, and those players who had no choise to complete the latest questline because of the high market prices (300k for 3 pumpkins, for example, and that was the lowest), they can wait another year :up: I know it's not your fault, but with this pumpkin hunt setup, this year is officially...
  2. Lyrinx.

Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021

Which ended yesterday? What a feature.
  3. Lyrinx.

Feedback Western Friday Sale 2021

https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/western-friday-sale-2021-discussion-thread.4116/post-41897
  4. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game

And we miss that wise man from the team :-(
  5. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game

Let's mug 'em. :p Btw the likehunter is attacking us.
  6. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game

Actually, this is the first Times where I could read the whole interview, without a feeling of a massive amount of cringe. :) But most of the questions are repeated, and we already knew / got those answers during the years, so there are nothing new (for me at least). About the update: Making...
  7. Lyrinx.

Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

O wow, thanks :) Can you do the same with the fort battle formula? :D
  8. Lyrinx.

@Syntex at the avatar sale one avatar part is missing. (scythe)
  9. Lyrinx.

That's not a set. Just items without setbonuses
  10. Lyrinx.

Not sure it is the right place, but @Al35ul @mnnielsen @Syntex : The sale will be available between 31st October 2021 at 12:00 (BETA: 9:00) and 02nd November 2021 at 12:00 (BETA: 9:00). You guys are 5 hours late, because every market could start it right in time, except .net.
  11. Lyrinx.

@Syntex will you guys make memesomia battles again? (answer first to goob, then to this, cheers bud)