Recent content by Lyrinx.

1. Lyrinx.

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

Clicky events are same as regular events. Someone at Hamburg says there will be one, then every market will have one. The only thing what our CoMa can decide is speed event, but there every market have to make x amount of speed events (minimum for, and there's no limit for the maximum). Plus...
  2. Lyrinx.

Ok, but that isn't the local support team members fault, because they are players like you. It's a community related job where they are able to make special events for you, to feel a little bit better. Now basically you pointing on them and saying the game is **** because of them. Let me tell...
  3. Lyrinx.

Looks like most of you are newer who didn't played in the past. Since you will be able to get ridiculous amount of money, you will be able to buy clothes for duells from stranger towns if they have any good stuff. The mexican set is a good dueller gear, just you wont be able to increase them...
  4. Lyrinx.

Lets talk about..... Olive Oatman

Well, for sure we need a more active forum for this. It is great, just nobody use this forum anymore :D What if you make a west newspaper in every month (first ask the hungarians how not to make news, because what they make is not a newspaper, just a piece of crap), and you grab a section for...
  5. Lyrinx.

Games Status

Darku, by games Aby ment "forum minigames". So this isnt the actual game status topic :D Btw answer for your question: Depends on how much nuggest players eating in a dead server. If the amount isnt enough, they will close it, if players spending ridiculus amount of nuggets, they will keep it...
  6. Lyrinx.

Games Status

I don't even understand why do we need to see and "play" minigames in browser game's forum. It's just stupid.
  7. Lyrinx.

Games Status

I understood, but I wont change my mind. And yes, the forum was active, and you guys still using the games section, so basically nothing changed, just luckily we don't see it. :) This forum died after many other reasons, not because we can't see how fast you can send numbers via text or pictures...
  8. Lyrinx.

Games Status

Only 2 of you use those "games", and the forum was full with counting, sending pictures and other stuffs while we missed hundreds of more imortant replies. It's better for everyone if these stays hidden, even if the forum is dead for a while. Sometimes less is more.
  9. Lyrinx.

What are you listening to?

10. Lyrinx.

11. Lyrinx.

12. Lyrinx.

Feedback Independence's Founders day

I think we need a speed event too
  13. Lyrinx.

14. Lyrinx.

Feedback Winter Event 2022

I've got a simple question. Do we got any new feature or challenge into this game to make a hard rush with this event? Because how I know we have nothing to do, so spending 8-10 hours with this event is completely fine. At least you guys doing something. Sometimes I wonder if you guys are...
  15. Lyrinx.

Feedback Community Project: Fort Limit Rebalancing

Ahh this forum on phone acting so weird, I cant reply to previous comment parts, I have to do it manualy. Temporary this is the only way how we can balance high tower bonuses, without developing a new formula. Permanently we need another formula, because every market has similar or same...