Recent content by lulumcnoob

1. lulumcnoob

Remove Town Hall level cap

It's definitely the easiest to implement suggestion regarding infinite building that I've seen. If this is something Inno are looking into, since even the pure builders are being content locked now (bringing them on par with the duellers, fort fighters, questers and crafters who all have...
  2. lulumcnoob

Feedback Special Speed Server Fort Battles

Since reading is hard, try the dumbed down version:
  3. lulumcnoob

(Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

Sure, but cap adjustments alone wouldn't do anything to address underlying issues, plus numbers were changed in the post-ifbc testing, along a couple of other minor changes that didn't really solve anything.
  4. lulumcnoob

Guess fos has lost his mind. That's probably raiders fault too. No one wanted stronger towers in isolation, but that's what we ended with after inno ditched three quarters of what we were testing after the IFBC. Fwiw stronger towers made sense with the formula changes, less so without. No ones...
  5. lulumcnoob

All games require rules. Lots of rules, and we have a story/adventure game - few rules and we have a sandbox/role-playing game. I don't actually know what type of game The-West is anymore, so it's hard to say where the line should be drawn - the social aspect is the only thing that keeps...
  6. lulumcnoob

Can these random messages please be finally explained?

I always thought it was a very primitive anti-bot or auto-clicker interruption method, like they're way too rare to be game flavour, I've only ever seen one.
  7. lulumcnoob

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

I guess since you're competing against your teammates, if you spot someone farming, kill their farm.
  8. lulumcnoob

Also no Birthday Classic West world? :(
  9. lulumcnoob

I'd like normal-worlds speed/money/drop/exp bonuses, so everyone can benefit on our actual permanent characters from the birthday celebrations.
  10. lulumcnoob

Would you like to see Awesomia battle Join restrictions continue?

Colodado is more than capable of supporting its own battles, and maintaining both sides equally - taking that away from them would, over time, make them complacent and lazy with regards to the balancing, so I don't think GMs should touch "normal" player verses player battles here at all. Event...
  11. lulumcnoob

Games Status

Oh no, not official Community Based Feedback about a popular in-game feature from the one person on the team that does anything for the fort fighting community - that's NOT what the forum is all about, bring back the counting!
  12. lulumcnoob

Games Status

To be fair though, the Hidden threads are even worse for the casual user experience. And in line with that: InnoGames' definition of "significant" is our definition of "dead and buried for over 3 years". As long as 1 njub is buying the character premiums, screw everyone else, eh. Can someone...
  13. lulumcnoob

Games Status

Goob's the boss man, but he's not the manager.
  14. lulumcnoob

Games Status

I think #3 is the best option, because people didn't only speak in favour of the calculus club. And before the forum changed to Xenforo, the Games section didn't show up in the feed at all, you didn't get credited for posts and karma in Games and Off Topic, because it was just a place to go and...
  15. lulumcnoob

Games Status

1 of 3 things happens now: 1. the unsanctioned vote gets ignored as is tradition in The West and you and the other maths wizards stay in the shadow realm 2. the unsanctioned vote is surprisingly acted upon and the the counting game spam resumes, and we log in tomorrow to find more people...