lulumcnoob's latest activity

• lulumcnoob
    lulumcnoob reacted to Hr.Nyborg's post in the thread New Awesomia battles with Like Like.
    Well certainly activity in this tread Waow :-D I will try to answer some of the talk from today. First of, i apparently could not give...
  • lulumcnoob
    lulumcnoob reacted to Philopoimen's post in the thread New Awesomia battles with Like Like.
    I thought the goal is to boost ffs, not to reduce attendance by splitting them up. Doing ffs is only fun when you are ff skilled and/or...
  • lulumcnoob
    lulumcnoob reacted to NovaStar's post in the thread New Awesomia battles with Like Like.
    My main concern in this particular situation is that this event ends in about 24 hours or less now, not to mention the hours for the...
  • lulumcnoob
    lulumcnoob reacted to Bad Billy Jack's post in the thread New Awesomia battles with Like Like.
    Sorry, but I now have to jump in here, especially due to Tony's claims. He is the illegal multi digger in idaho less than 1/2 hour after...
  • lulumcnoob
    lulumcnoob replied to the thread New Awesomia battles.
    I don't think anyone is really a fan of the Advents and Duellers only or Tanks only, it will be a failed experiment, but I feel that...
  • lulumcnoob
    you're right, of course no one attends player-dug Awesomia battles, but we have never tried Awesomia GM battles with rewards outside...
  • lulumcnoob
    lulumcnoob reacted to NovaStar's post in the thread New Awesomia battles with Like Like.
    isn't that why everyone wants Awesomia "Event" battles? The rest of the time, nobody cares about Awesomia battles at all.
  • lulumcnoob
    lulumcnoob reacted to RaiderTr's post in the thread New Awesomia battles with Like Like.
    Hence why I want those to have Fort Battles that give Event currency/Drops too (above and Beta forum where we talked about it) That's...
  • lulumcnoob
    lulumcnoob reacted to Jordy240797's post in the thread New Awesomia battles with Like Like.
    A sincere congratulations to our new Community Manager for making the forum active again. So many new posts it's hard to keep up! :-D
  • lulumcnoob
    Well my argument against that is, the click click click grinding events are not fun and often don't produce worthy rewards except on new...
  • lulumcnoob
    W1 is closing though, so i needed to pick another world to be the PvE for graphic purposes. I made that image like 2 years ago lol
  • lulumcnoob
    lulumcnoob reacted to roland jacobs's post in the thread New Awesomia battles with Like Like.
    I play on Briscoe + El Dor + Fairbank. Those combined would have approx 1500. Actually, less because of duplicate chars like me. Worlds...
  • lulumcnoob
    Need a nice quiet world for the PvE players to go to, so it won't ruin anyone's fort empire, W1 was perfect (as well as historical)...
  • lulumcnoob
    I guess the link in my siggy is quite out of date now, but I have been hoping for something like this: I guess now I would use...
  • lulumcnoob
    lulumcnoob reacted to roland jacobs's post in the thread New Awesomia battles with Like Like.
    I was just writing that! Combine all worlds, except Colorado and Kansas, into a new world.