Recent content by Lord Regal

1. Lord Regal

Active Roleplayers and RPs

Well, it's been a year since the section effectively collapsed. I apologize with my part in that - wedding planning stress plus a lot more stress from other personal sources collectively more or less ruined my ability to write creatively for a while, and while I was putting stuff out when I...
  2. Lord Regal

Getting tired of this...

To be fair talking about how bans could theoretically work doesn’t infringe on our rules about not talking about bans, so it’s not like y’all are in trouble for it :) (Please note, I’m 100% a forum mod, I have no say about anything that happens in game, nor do I really know anything about...
  3. Lord Regal

Kinda feels like it...Zem I know wants to keep DS going but has been swamped since March and will be until May, which is why I haven’t been in a rush to reply there...Johann I don’t know what happened to him...Autumn only looks when I prod him for Harper...yeah, looks to be just us otherwise...
  4. Lord Regal

Just Another Horror Film

With a blueberry waffle, bacon, and coffee ordered, Arda turned her attention to Cassie's laptop, watching with just a little too much interest for someone who should've grown up around the technology. "A small town that is actively preventing itself from growing larger?" she mused quietly...
  5. Lord Regal

Just Another Horror Film

A shrug and a half grin followed when Cassie simplified what Arda was down to "time traveller." "Bit generic, and it's not like I'm zipping around at a whim, but in general, yeah, that's not wrong." At the revelation that Cassie was immortal, the Akkadian winced. "I'm sorry," she replied...
  6. Lord Regal

Just Another Horror Film

Arda blinked in surprise at Cassie's reaction, before bursting out laughing. "Demigod? No, no, no...imagine, me with a divine parent," she broke off, chuckling to herself. Once she calmed down a bit, though the humor was still clear in her eyes, she continued. "I'm a...well, let me put it...
  7. Lord Regal

Just Another Horror Film

Arda had returned to her room a bit before 6 to shower, a quick flash of light that revealed her presence all that indicated that she hadn't been there prior. It didn't take long for something to feel off, and after a moment of looking around the room Cassie revealed herself, commenting that she...
  8. Lord Regal

Just Another Horror Film

"Look, I'm lugging around a full sized staff, you think anyone's going to take anything I say seriously?" Arda responded testily, more than a little annoyed at herself for having not thought of her volume. In a softer voice, she added, "look, I'll admit I didn't know it was that big of a deal...
  9. Lord Regal

Just Another Horror Film

Arda scowled slightly as Jack berated her about warning him that he needed to pull security detail. "I told you you needed to guard me, didn't I? Or watch me, or...the intent was there. Could've been clearer, yeah, but it wasn't no warning." As for her Cassie comment. "Look, I'm obviously...
  10. Lord Regal

The Tiran Wars: Liberty, at all Costs

(Has it really been a month since this was posted? That's awful on my end, apologies...I'm kind of embarrassed about that...) It was through a fairly large haze that Sync realized that Glasya was there, and that she wanted to help. A mix of emotions rushed through him, but he didn't have the...
  11. Lord Regal

Gah, apologies for being so absent the last couple weeks. Weird reason, but my friends and I were trying to do this in that time, and thinking about optimization and how to be better at that took pretty much all my free time and creative power: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLzmAMB8voM It's done...
  12. Lord Regal

If it's anything like CoA, it'll be far grander on paper than in practice, and most of what I have planned won't ever come to fruition. The number of revisions about the end of the story I made that we never even got close to... Also Autumn blocking off one of the more interesting sidequest...
  13. Lord Regal

Hm. I could always try to take over to run the Southlands arc (seeing as we've got there and mainlaind Tiran to go, which was where Zem's thoughts were going)...that being said it's been so long I've forgotten a lot of what I'd had in mind for that arc so I'd need to rebuild a lot of it...
  14. Lord Regal

The Dead Savant

Ashley wanted to thank them for trusting the Resistance? Yeah, that was misplaced. And she was willing to answer questions too, which Old Giles would have jumped at the chance. New Giles...was skeptical, to say the least. Harper beat him to the punch on saying anything though, more or less...
  15. Lord Regal

The Tiran Wars: Liberty, at all Costs

The morning had come all too early, and Joshua was struggling to contain his bad mood so that it didn't show. "A few days is far too long, we keep finding trouble when we're apart," he groused. "If you meet a magical version of yourself, be sure to win," he continued, chuckling darkly. "Or I...