• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Recent content by Kidd Kalypso

1. Kidd Kalypso

Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021

You are getting delusional again Helen.......I am sure this will be fubar'd out the gate. But, always glad to see your enthusiasm.
  2. Kidd Kalypso

Dead Server Consolidation?

I have been preaching consolidation for years to mostly deaf ears. Innoits as a rule only believe in releasing one new world per year in the 3rd/4th quarter for the cash grab. Has been that way since I have been here anyway. Migrations, or a consolidation to one world to make a real world that...
  3. Kidd Kalypso

Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

It may not be regularly updated, but.....if gives better info than any official inno site ever has. ymmv
  4. Kidd Kalypso

A true fart...or idea?

I wish you well on even getting this looked at. Though as both of us know, it will filed in the closest trash can.
  5. Kidd Kalypso

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

True, but it does seem like a fitting name for the countless tombolas, nugget grabs, slight of hand deals that inno are famous for in this game. To be honest, this may be the first honest game world name that I have seen. And, all of y'all know I am right in that assessment ;)
  6. Kidd Kalypso

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Lost Cause seems to be the most apt name for this new world. I am sure migration will be opened up to it from all of the other worlds, right? LOL.
  7. Kidd Kalypso

Oktoberfest 2021 Feedback

Seems to be broken across all worlds. Reminds me of the the ol saying, "one step forwards, two steps backwards".
  8. Kidd Kalypso

Website TW-DB.info - English support

I find it ironic that someone who is now calling themselves *undefined* wants transparency. As I said, whatever trips your trigger.
  9. Kidd Kalypso

From a dead tw-db site, asking about mod status, dumpster fire wiki, to transparency? Not following your train of thought. But, whatever trips your trigger mi amigo.
  10. Kidd Kalypso

World closure

Idaho has battles..... Kinda fun there, I get to shoot at RaiderTr. :P
  11. Kidd Kalypso

I was, but wiki was not my domain. Would you like to try again?
  12. Kidd Kalypso

Dueling question when you're townless

Always glad to help, good luck to ya.
  13. Kidd Kalypso

Fort limit changes on Colorado and Kansas - Feedback

Yup, I know what happened to a few of them.....these new ones? I would guess gone in a month or two.
  14. Kidd Kalypso

Dueling question when you're townless

You probably have a bounty on ya. If you have one, it does not matter if you are town less or not.
  15. Kidd Kalypso

Fort limit changes on Colorado and Kansas - Feedback

Indeed....Briscoe is a ghost world. But, I doubt anything will happen. I just like to post a few things here once in awhile. I keep waiting for a real LCM to make things happen......give me the days of Hellstrom, he at least had the balls to run these world's.