Recent content by Kidd Kalypso

1. Kidd Kalypso

Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

So.......If another server is migrating, why can we not have a migration across the world's of .net? Just asking.
  2. Kidd Kalypso

Feedback Easter Event 2022

What? Are you saying different servers have different rules? LOL. Gringos are tossed willy nilly in other places.
  3. Kidd Kalypso

(Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

2 years? I am so glad we have this pseudo ruling up now.....right?
  4. Kidd Kalypso

This is all well and good......but, still....a ruling on the occasional multi? Not needed. Almost sounds like someone needs a rule to justify their position.
  5. Kidd Kalypso

So, are you actually soliciting feedback in advance of rolling out fully? Seems to me that you are rolling it out fully either way. At least that is what I am inferring by your statement. By all means, roll it out in the silly speed world's......those only last for a few weeks or something...
  6. Kidd Kalypso

In that case, why the brouhaha over such a trivial matter? Multi battles are still, and have always been a valid tactic. Has this game become "woke" ? Are we gonna have safe spaces next? LOL, you just have to laugh at the silliness.
  7. Kidd Kalypso

What world's really have this issue? The ones that I am in don't even have any fort battles, at least a multi would allow a few peeps to show up for the daily bond :)
  8. Kidd Kalypso

Feedback Update to version 2.173

I always appreciate uprading the skills of the store clothes, but I also wonder of the reason of not being able to upgrade them. I am sure there is some inno logic to that.....smfh.
  9. Kidd Kalypso

Feedback Update to version 2.173

Good lord, inno & company can not even release a bug free update....... Why would you ask for a premium sale? It would just be buggered like an alter boy during Easter.
  10. Kidd Kalypso

Would you like to see Awesomia battle Join restrictions continue?

I understand what you are trying to do, and I salute you for that. Until the fort formula gets revamped, I would not worry over keeping the balance in the one open fort in every world. As always, just my opinion. ymmv.
  11. Kidd Kalypso

Games Status

Just take nuggets for a migration....seems as though this game is based on it, may as well be honest about it. ;)
  12. Kidd Kalypso

Feedback Update 2.172

Adventure gear? Does anyone even deal with that dumpster fire enough to warrant gear?
  13. Kidd Kalypso

Feedback Update 2.172

Golf clap to the update....smfh.
  14. Kidd Kalypso

Feedback Update 2.171

Inno study's show that it is more profitable to open new world's and grab the nugget sales versus allowing migration to enable a few healthy worlds. A pity, but that is how it works. As always, ymmv.
  15. Kidd Kalypso

Which World?

If only one could actually migrate........right?