Recent content by JonOfTheWest

1. JonOfTheWest

Friendship Management

Yeah I'm with you man. I've sent out so many eggs or hearts to people and got very few in return. Plus, with having a management like that, I can see who I might need to drop from my list.
  2. JonOfTheWest

Egg friends

On your friends bar, you can send your friends a gift of 20 eggs of which are not from your stock. They will then generally gift you 20 eggs in return so you both will gain an additional 20 eggs towards your total. The more friends you have the more eggs you can earn from friends every 24 hours.
  3. JonOfTheWest

Option to opt out of PvP

While most would likely activate it as they're fort fighters and what not, it should have certain restrictions to it such as you cannot enter a fort fight while under this protection and other things that way this is mostly good for builders as that's the only time I've ever had an issue with...
  4. JonOfTheWest

Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

5. JonOfTheWest

Happy easter

Happy Easter even though it's tomorrow for me.. ;p but I wont be on here, going out of town.
  6. JonOfTheWest

Option to opt out of PvP

I hardly see it as a last straw because players choose not to be dueled, I don't agree with having this implemented, but it has uses and it doesn't change much as people tend to be townless if they don't want to be dueled. Dueling needs to be evaluated and improved yes, but that's something that...
  7. JonOfTheWest

Town

I would recommend taking over a ghost town, they're usually grey'd out, and are already built up some instead of starting over new. Unless, of course you want to start out new to build it up yourself. I wouldn't listen to MrFundamentals, I started a worker class before, built a town up by myself...
  8. JonOfTheWest

9. JonOfTheWest

Option to opt out of PvP

I personally don't have a town for not wanting to be dueled. I get whatever items I want through the market for cheap, and money is easy to make as it is and now I can do fort fights without having to be in a town. Of course it's better to be in a town, but I can see why people disagree and...
  10. JonOfTheWest

11. JonOfTheWest

glass marbles

First part I'm unsure of, second part, if you open the doors one day late, yes, you will get marbles.
  12. JonOfTheWest

Option to opt out of PvP

A separate world where there is no dueling would never happen. The server wouldn't have enough people on it nor enough premium used to keep the server running. The only thing I could see is a premium for a non-pvp flag that will stop you from being dueled for a certain amount of time, or an...
  13. JonOfTheWest

14. JonOfTheWest

15. JonOfTheWest

~17~