Jake Mapex's latest activity

• Jake Mapex
    Jake Mapex reacted to NovaStar's post in the thread FF battles with Like Like.
    Just because of one person leaving? I doubt that...
  • Jake Mapex
    Jake Mapex reacted to Philopoimen's post in the thread FF battles with Like Like.
    Yea, sure, its propaganda, and its black now. Point is FFs are enjoyable on Idaho and stress level is down.
  • Jake Mapex
    Jake Mapex reacted to Philopoimen's post in the thread FF battles with Like Like.
    You twist the facts as you and your friends allways do. Two years ago, one guy was harassing our alliance leader, telling lies day and...
  • Jake Mapex
    Jake Mapex reacted to Reyne's post in the thread Sunset... with Like Like.
    And so at 11:48 pm, 7/8/21, the old Fairland Springs and the United Counties of world 1 disappeared behind the hill. I turned my...
  • Jake Mapex
    Jake Mapex reacted to Reyne's post in the thread Sunset... with Like Like.
    Just outside of Fairland Springs lies the cemetary on the hill. I turned away and walked back to town after paying my final respects to...
  • Jake Mapex
    Jake Mapex reacted to Victor Kruger's post in the thread World closure with Like Like.
    Well the fat lady has started her finale concert and singing away. Very sad to see the final closure of W1, it finally marks the end of...