Recent content by irem*

1. irem*

2.x typos, bad translations and text errors

It should be "The shaman lets you redistribute your skill points."
  2. irem*

International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: irem* World: Colorado Level: 141 Class: Dueller Profession: Tonic Peddler Health Points: 5100 currently, willing to reskill to add more Are you skilled for Fort Battles: Yes Online/Offline: Online Leader/Entrant: Entrant
  3. irem*

What am I?

steel chest....... :hmf:
  4. irem*

Count to 10,000

5. irem*

Count to 10,000

6. irem*

Rise of the Dead

Everything had been happening too fast for Mienn. Now they were in the forest, stopped by a house to stay the night. She had a bad feeling. It is because you don't like forests, Mienn tried to convince herself on that but that was so hard. Then she saw the Indian man with a branch and said "Hey...
  7. irem*

Rise of the Dead

"My God, the eggs doesn't work!" Mienn screamed and got flurried trying to find something to help to slower them as she heard a little boy voice shouting her name. Charlie, she thought and rushed inside the van. "Oh thanks God, you're alright" she said and embraced the little boy as she smiled...
  8. irem*

Rise of the Dead

As Mienn and the pastor were about getting in the car, she saw three ugly creatures coming towards them. Zombies, Mienn thought. She split the crowd that was trying to get in the car, holding her shopping pack and shouted "Everybody be quick, I don't have enough eggs for them!" She got a carton...
  9. irem*

Rise of the Dead

"Oh hi, I'm Charlie. You'd really give these to me?" said Charlie while taking a bite out of one he smiled, "these are delicious! Glanton you have the last one. Thank you very much, Meena was it?" "You're welcome, and it is Mienn, not Meena" said Mienn with a smile. There was something cute...
  10. irem*

Rise of the Dead

She sighed when the pastor asked about her order she got yesterday. "I am afraid I can't make it in time. The order was for tomorrow but I got stuck here. I am afraid the wedding won't happen either, the bride or groom must be dead already. Hey Mr. Minot, you must be tired, I saw two empty seats...
  11. irem*

Rise of the Dead

As the chief told people to make groups, Mienn just looked around with a stupid expression, because she didn't know anybody. She tried to move in that crowd just to find a familiar face but everybody was blocking her moves, people were moving towards every direction. After a few minutes of...
  12. irem*

Rise of the Dead

Name: Mienn Chielles Age: 28 Appearance: Tall, fit, short caramel hair and hazel eyes. She's wearing a sile-cloth sleeveless dress that she'd bought during her trip to Turkey. Her eyeglasses cause her to have a nerd-looking. Bio: After her husband's death by a car accident on their...
  13. irem*

The West World Records 5

The most dodged shots Can't find the ingame screenshot, but I have the westforts-screenshot. If that will work, TR7 Liberte The most dodges in a fort battle: 176 dodges http://prntscr.com/1agw5j And here's the link
  14. irem*

Count to 10,000