Hr.Nyborg's latest activity

• Hr.Nyborg replied to the thread New Awesomia battles.
    Yes they did. And i will now make one Awesomia battle each week. So attendance or not, get it going in the worlds, and lets wake people...
    Well that is simply not my problem. You players asked for Fort battles, i have given them to you.
  • Hr.Nyborg replied to the thread World closure.
    Hi all. As i said in the beginning of my time being Manager. I will have no favors or favorite person that i will treat special. When...
    Exactly, it is all a test. So until we get a full blown filled fort battle, it is hard to know if the current setup is good. So if you...
    I will need to make a list of all the worlds, and see what worlds have the same setup. When that is done. I might look into this...
    From the support tools, we can manually move a character to another world. BUT only within this marked. I can not move you to another...
    No matter the story, i will listen to it all. So write a ticket to start with. It is better than nothing :) And a "general" migration...
    Hi everyone. I have enabled all worlds to migrate to again. Except juarez, and kansas. So feel free to migrate. Players in vacation...
    I understand what you write, but sadly it will not work. First of, we in the team would have to look at all the battles constantly...
  • Hr.Nyborg replied to the thread Update 2.155 feedback.
    The items from "this" years event normally only comes about a year later or something like that.
  • Hr.Nyborg reacted to wyindywidualizowany's post in the thread Update 2.155 feedback with Like Like.
    I feel sorry for you CM that you, the first CM in a while who actually cares about this game and has a very good contact with the...
  • Hr.Nyborg replied to the thread Update 2.155 feedback.
    I would guess it simply is because they are just so few on the "innogames" team to "update" the game in its whole in general. And thank...
  • Okay great. i will do that next time :-)
  • Well i do not think we will see anything like that. But what i thought was giving out those points, to be able to buy the stuff in that...
  • Hr.Nyborg posted the thread Update 2.155 feedback in Saloon.
    Update found here Talk about the latest update here :-)