Hr.Nyborg's latest activity

• Hr.Nyborg replied to the thread Ask CM about the game.
    Haha well that is sweet ;-) But i will gladly do my best to answer - If anything i have always searched for answers about the games i...
  • extra extra - read all about it - extra extra :-D The next Sale
  • Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, This summer is extremely warm, so why don't you relax under a palm tree on the Caribbean coast, with a...
  • Hr.Nyborg replied to the thread Union set sale.
    Again i will gladly suggest this, but i can not promise anything :-)
  • Hr.Nyborg replied to the thread New Awesomia battles.
    Well attendance, might also have dropped a little, since these past weeks have seen a lot of battles from me, and maybe people got tired...
    As always i will try to answer all question i have read. Now starting with Awesomia. That is a big fort, and i do not think i can...
  • Hr.Nyborg replied to the thread Union set sale.
    You get a union set, and you get a union set - EVERY GETS A UUUNNNIIOOOOOONNNN WUHUUU Eh or not :-D Haaa got you going there for a...
    • Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg
  • Hr.Nyborg reacted to Victor Kruger's post in the thread World closure with Like Like.
    Well the fat lady has started her finale concert and singing away. Very sad to see the final closure of W1, it finally marks the end of...
    I can increase those as well or lower them, depending on what you all want. But at the moment only the big fort numbers have been changed.
  • Hr.Nyborg replied to the thread World closure.
    Friday :-)
  • Hr.Nyborg reacted to Sambee's post in the thread World closure with Like Like.
    As suggested, I have gone through and deleted a few comments that don't constructively add to this thread. I know I didn't get them all...
    A little of topic from world 1 closure, but still, why are there so many who want to migrate out of Idaho ? If you all merge to other...
    No one and everyone is special :) I had not thought that this would make such big fuss. At the moment, my focus is on world 1 and...
  • Hr.Nyborg reacted to undefined's post in the thread World closure with Like Like.
    Or you know... you could ask people not to be bungholes then eventually punish only those that are, and let the others have a civil...
    Yes please everybody be nice to each other, or i will close this topic.